Chapter 17

Colton's POV

The party was already pumping by the time the boys from the team and I turned up, and it was only 7. Walking through the back there was a dance floor set up with laser lights and music blasting throughout the whole yard. Everyone was dressed up in different crazy outfits.  The boys and I just dressed in our football uniforms. 

Heading over towards the kegs I talked to Mia's brother Nate. He was the quaterback for our team last year. He had a great form and was always the top player.

"Hey man," I shook his hand,

"Hey superstar," Nate smiled I chuckled and shook my head.

"Heard you guys are in the semi's. Congrats! It's a hard place to get in, but you guys made it."

"Yeah pretty stoked," I said taking a chug of my beer. "How's college life?"

"Awesome man, chicks galore, down for a good time? You'll love it man." he smirked, "Pussy anyday."

I smiled and shook my head, that sounded like the Nate we all knew him for: his playing ways. Never settled down for a girlfriend.

"Still got a girlfriend?" he asked.

"Yeah still with Alexis," I replied, I don't even know if she's here yet, it's been weird lately. She's been away with her family and I've missed her but things were different I mean we haven't slept with eachother for a few weeks now. I have hardly seen her besides school. 

"Ahh well no pussy for you," he chuckled. We talked a little more, mostly him explaining the girls at his college.

I shrugged. I didn't need that.

The boys were talking about semi's. Everyone was so excited and pumped for it. We were going up against one of the best teams in state, but I wasn't worried. I was ready. Our training sessions have been tough these past weeks. Coach has pushed us to our limits, getting us ready for upcoming games. We have to be on our best form or else will miss our place in the finals. 

"Have you seen Ashlyn anywhere?" Tyler asked from beside me. Hearing her name did... something to my body. I shook my head, no, simultaneously trying to shake those thoughts out of my head. I actually haven't seen her yet which is suprising since it is her bestfriend's birthday party.

"Nah man," I replied taking another sip of ice cold beer.

Before I could say anything else, Tyler shouted, "Ashlyn!"

Following his eyes, I could faintly see her through the dark. She stepped a little closer towards Tyler. My eyes widened and my heart fastened at the sight of her. That outfit did things to me and brought back memories that I didn't want to think about right now. She was wearing mini denim shorts that hardly covered her thighs. Also, a bra that consisted of two cupcakes. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I should've looked away, but I just couldn't. I was becoming hard, Fuck!