Epilogue

Shocked? Be more shocked about the contents of this chapter. :D I'm only fourteen, so don't blame me! I tried to make the kissing scene between Adam and Akira to be romantic, but of course, once again DON'T BLAME AN AMATEUR!

Epilogue

Akira stared at her mate in shock, confusion riddling her eyes. Needless to say, she was more than taken aback by his words. How could she become the leader of the organization and heritage she just turned her back to? She already refused to stay with her father. Why would she become the leader of the hunters who she just went against?

      “Alpha, Luna.” Ann bowed her head before leading away the three wolves which accompanied them before. “We’re going ahead of you.”

      Despite their goodbye, Akira simply nodded at them since she was so engrossed in thinking over what Adam said.

      “You’re asking the impossible.” She told him. “I already—”

      ‘You can always say no.’ He told her. ‘I’m not forcing you. It’s just that the best option to do this, in order to permanently stop this war from continuing, is for you to take the position.’

      “Adam . . .” She looked at him with her brows furrowed. “I don’t have the audacity to do this.”

      ‘You have to. Do you want our children, the children of our children, our great grand children, and our descendants to suffer this further? We werewolves were innocent, leaving peacefully until you grandfather came to position. It’s been like this for so long and a lot of tragedies happened. Do you want to let those horrible things to continue? There are a lot of people who went through pain because of the hunters—people who were once happy. People like your mother.’

      “Is there no other way than this?”

      ‘There is. But I’m recommending this method. We are being given the chance to change all of that—the chance to change the future. But it rests in your hands whether you want to do it or not. Whatever choice you make, I shall stand by you. I’m just asking you to consider this.’

      “You’re not even giving me a choice.” She told him. “Do you think I can even refuse with the way you’re putting things?”

      ‘I’m just using the best possible way to convince you. Can you blame me?’

      “Damn it, Adam.” She growled. “I freaking hate you.”

      ‘Haven’t we gotten over this, yet?’

      “Haven’t gotten over what, yet?” She taunted.

      ‘You’re supposed to love me, not hate me. But, like the say, there’s a thin boundary between love and hate.’

      “But there is still a boundary.” She argued.

      ‘Akira,’ Adam’s large wolf head dropped and he whined. He nudged the girl gingerly. ‘When are you going to just admit that you love me?’

      She blushed.“Don’t touch me. You stink, you mangy mutt.” She then stubbornly pushed him away.

      ‘Agh. What the hell’s it going to take you to just admit it?’ The wolf growled, baring its teeth angrily. ‘Just how stubborn can you be?’

      Akira flinched, shocked by his sudden reaction. She instinctively took a step back as she heard bones popping and snapping into place, signifying that Adam was transforming back to his human form. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to see him naked, so she tried to back off as much as possible.