Chapter 44

Niall's POV
After being told to stay away from Liam, I went outside into the back yard. I needed to blow off some steam. I was just about to find a ball to kick around when I got a text. I took my phone out of my pocket to see that Samantha texted me. She told me to come to her room. I really hope she didn't hear the fighting between me and Liam and I hope it didn't scare her.

I walked into the house again and up the stairs to Samantha's room. When I opened her door, she was sitting on her bed. I smiled when I saw her. I walked over to her and sat down next to her.

"So what do you want to do today?" She asked.

"I will do whatever you want to do." I replied. Honestly, all I wanted to do was relax.

"How about we watch a movie?" She asked. I nodded my head. I liked that idea. It gave me a good excuse to cuddle with her.

"How about you find a movie and I'll go get some snacks? We can just watch the movie in my room." She said. That's a good idea because I don't know if watching in the living room with the chance of Liam being there, is a good idea. Samantha got to the door but stopped before opening it. I looked closer and noticed she was on her phone.

She put her phone away and then proceeded to walk out the door. I then got up and looked through her movies in her room. Unfortunately, most of her movies were romantic movies. I decided on watching the movie 'Safe Haven' because I haven't seem it before and Samantha said its one of her favorite movies.

I heard Samantha walking to the door so I put the movie in and sat on the bed again. The door opened but it wasn't Samantha, it was Liam. It looked like someone had pushed him into the room. All of a sudden the door slammed shut behind him and I heard a click; someone had locked us in here. None of us spoke. We were in some kind of shock. We were both confused.

"Do you think they did this so we would talk to each other?" He asked.

"Probably. Louis said he was going to think of a plan. This is his plan." I replied. Honestly I should have expected Louis to pull something off like this. Liam walked over to the bed and stood awkwardly.

I have to be honest about some things. When I tripped Liam earlier, I didn't mean to do it. When he fell over and then started to get mad, I decided to act like I did it purposely. I do wish things could go back to normal. I'm just sick of all this fighting.

"For the benefit of the band we need to get over this." I told him. He looked at me and hesitated before nodding his head.

"Your right." He paused. "I also don't want to lose our friendship over this." He said. A small smiled crept on my lips.

"I agree." I replied. I got up off the bed and stood in front of him. He stuck his hand out for me to shake but I shook my head. Instead I lifted up my arms and gave him a hug. He hugged me back and then we parted.

"Look, I know we have both done things in the past that we regret, and I think it would be best if we forgot about them and became friends again. What do you think?" He asked. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yeah and you can go back to being my best mate." I said with a cheeky grin on my face.

"That sounds like a good idea to me."

*

We spent the next hour or so talking about the things we would have talked about if we actually talked. I apologised for accidentally tripping Liam. I told him how I didn't do it intentionally and he believed me. I felt so good and so right to be friends again. He told me how Samantha came up to him and how they have forgiven each other. Now it's safe to say that everything has gone back to normal.