(30) Golden Moments

CHAPTER 30 OMG!!
Here it is!! I really like this Chapter n.n Its exciting IM excited for what's next, you are all going to LOVE it I hope xD 

I'm going to ask for 500 votes before an upload on this Chapter, I might post a wee teaser before the next one :) Depending on how fast the votes come haha

500 VOTES

COMMENT

FAN

Thanks for all the support guys! Also thought you might like to know I reached 3,000 fans! SUCH A BIG NUMBER FOR ME :o

Daisy xx

______________________________________________________________________________

(Circe's P.O.V)

When I woke the next morning the empty space that Cobalt had left behind was still warm. 

I rolled over, stretching my arms out and burying my face into the pillow as I did. The soft material smelt distinctly of Colby, the scent was a mixture of sea air, sweet spices and that musky man smell that was just so appealing to wake up to in the morning. I couldn't help but compare it to the way Obsidian had smelt last night though before we had gotten into that fight, like something wild yet alluring, enough to make you lightheaded but still aware of the dash of danger that had been added to the mix.

I rolled onto my back and firmly shoved thoughts of Obsidian out of my mind. It would be best if I just tried to steer clear of him for as long as possible, although this ridiculous attraction that I had for him made me think that that probably wouldn't be very long at all.

I sat up and rubbed at my eyes with closed fists, my throat scratchy and my neck stiff. I recalled that I had thrown up rather violently last night which was a reasonable explanation for a sore neck. I massaged it, absentmindedly noticing that I was still in the same attire from yesterday and the cuffs of my sleeves were stained a rusty brown around the edges from where my blood had tricked down the side of my hands.

Wondering where Colby had got to and desperate for a change of clothes, I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and headed for the door. Upon swinging it open, I noticed that the halls were filled with various crew members rushing back and forth furiously, shouts of orders could be heard both below and above deck and I wondered how I had failed to hear the ruckus before.

I reached out an arm and grabbed a passing Pirate by the arm. "What is going on?"

He eyed me up and down before shuffling the bundle of ropes in his arms. "We've entered the fog missy, the Cap'n be preparin' the ship." He grunted.

"Preparing it for what?" I started to ask but he had already pushed past me and continued on his way.

Curiously, I walked in the direction he had taken, following the passage that would lead me onto the deck and pressing myself up against the wall whenever someone bustled past me in a hurry so that I wouldn't be knocked down. 

I was about six feet away from the door when I stopped. Small tendrils of smoke were curling out from under the gaps in the door, not just underneath but the sides as well and they hung in the air like wisps of silk, coiling and twisting in the lightest of breezes. 

But was it smoke? Surely the ship wasn't on fire? I sniffed the air. It didn't smell like smoke, but then what could it be? My question was suddenly answered as the door flew open and another crew member hurried through, holding what appeared to be an armful of cannonballs. As he did, a massive gust of the smoke like substance blew through the door in one great big gust and hovered there, very solidly one the door had closed again.