“Well we'll have to fix that,” Isaac said smiling at me.

We boarded the plane and it took off on the runway a few minutes later. Finally we were up in the sky. I looked around at my seat options, which were all made of tan leather. Lily and Alex were sitting on two comfy looking chairs, Shane and Marley were on a love seat, Isaac relaxed on a recliner, and Noah was spread out on the other one with headphones in his ears.

Tearing my eyes away from Noah's biceps and trying to get my hormones in control, I spotted the other love seat. After setting my bag and my guitar underneath a coffee table, I kicked off my flip flops and stretched out on the couch. I attempted to clear my mind for a few minutes, and finally drifted off to sleep, my last, giddy thought being:

I'm the lead singer of Devils in Heaven.

Wow.

***

“Angie wake up,” Isaac said softly, gently rousing me from my deep sleep.

“What time is it?” I asked groggily, sitting up.

“5 o'clock. You've been sleeping for three hours.”

“Oh well,” I said carelessly, stretching. Isaac chuckled.

The two of us walked out of the jet after I grabbed my guitar and Isaac offered to carry my duffel bag and followed the others into yet another sleek, black limo with tinted windows.

The ride was silent, other than Alex and Lily talking non-stop about the most random things. Like chest hair. Where did that topic even come from?

The rest of us were off in our little worlds. Noah was staring out of the window, like me, with his headphones in his ears, listening to his expensive iPod. Isaac seemed to be lost in thought, and Shane and Marley were simply staring at each with such love in their eyes that it made me look away in embarrassment. I sincerely wished that one day someone would look at me like that, but I would never admit that out loud of course.

Noah saw what I had been gazing at and gave me a grim smile, seeming embarrassed of their actions. I shrugged. It didn't really matter to me. It reminded me of how my parents looked at each other.

Finally we pulled up to a large, handsome, iron gate. The driver rolled down his window and typed a code into a small keyboard.

“6624,” Isaac said to me. “It's Noah's name on a number keyboard so it shouldn't be too hard to remember.”

“Noah's name?” I asked.

“Yeah, Noah bought this place for us as soon as he turned 18,” Alex said staring fondly at the iron gate.

“You were rich before you became famous?” Lily asked Noah.

Noah shook his head while taking out his headphones and putting his iPod in his pocket. “My dad was rich,” he said staring out the window. I took the hint to not question it anymore.

The gate swung open smoothly and the car accelerated along the long gravel driveway. A large mansion came into view.

“Oh, wow,” Lily said quietly.

The mansion was absolutely huge. It stood at least 30 feet tall with three stories and was so wide that I had no idea how far the back of the mansion went. It was the color of freshly fallen snow, but looked slightly translucent due to all of the large windows placed strategically throughout the mansion.

The garden was also magnificent. Flowers that I had never seen before bloomed in clusters. There was a maze of perfectly trimmed, dark green hedges and even a cobblestone path.