Chapter 41: D.D.R- Death Dance Revolution

Teaser-- Read this chapter VERY carefully. You might find something VERY interesting....  ;)

My fav song by MCR and just happens to be what Death likes to put on his face! HA >>>>>

~Mama we all go to hell, Mama we all go to hell. ~Oh well now mama, we're all gunna die. ~Stop asking me questions I'd hate to see you cry. ~So wave your hands high for tomorrow you die.

*********************************************************************************************************

“Stop laughing. I don’t find this funny.”

David continued to type away on his computer a wide grin plastered on his face. “But you have—“

“Don’t say it.”

“But you—“
“-Don’t—“

“—But—“

“—DAVID! DON’T SAY IT!”

“Fine.” He sighed. “I won’t say anything about how swollen your nose is getting and how it looks like you made out with tomatoes and then glued it to you nose to always remember,” he got out quickly, surprisingly while typing. He stopped and gave me a sideways look.“Oopsies.”

I stormed over to him in my bare feet and whacked him on the chest until my fist hurt more than my nose. He threw his head back behind the couch and laughed even harder as I tried to cover up my nose. “Ihateyou!”I sputtered, bringing my fist up to hit him again.

He threw his hands up laughing like a mad man. “It’s not that… noticeable. Just don’t go… out in… public,” he managed. He put his head in his arm to try and muffle his laughter. “I’m sorry.”

I crossed my arms and whacked his muscled back one more time. “I hate you.”

Miss Williams,” he said with a gasp. He leaned an elbow on his desk and looked up at me. I noticed his skin was a bit paler and he had bags under his eyes. “hate is such a strong word—“

“Don’t call me that.”

“Miss Williams?”

“No, Nemo,” I said sarcastically. “Yeah, Miss Williams! Stop calling me that.”

“But I like it.”

“I don’t.”

He shrugged. “I don’t really care. I’m calling you whatever I want.”

“No you’re not!”

“But it’s funny…”

“FINE!  I’ll…I’ll call you…I’ll call you Mr. Star!” Ha! My inner voice became overly excited.

His lips twitched up into a smile. “Do it. But I’d inform Devin first he’s picky with what people call him.”

I watched my Boss’ brown eyes glue onto the computer screen. I decided to take advantage at the possibility that he was too deep in thought to hear me.“I wish I could call him Dev or something. I feel like we have no connection except when we’re making fun of you or saying how nice smile is, since you never show it to me unless it’s a sarcastic smirk.”

David looked up his computer. “What about making fun of me and my smirk?

I blushed. Shit. “Nothing.”

His puppy-dog eyes flickered narrowed as he turned his head and he smiled cheekily. “You can kiss my butt, Miss Williams.”

“Yeah, not going to—“

He yawned loudly, interrupted my words. “What time is it?”

I threw my arms up and looked around the room. “Time for you to get a real job where you actually work and don’t procrastinate on the computer watching…” I leaned over to see his moniror. “Wow. You get a lot of emails. How much do you pay them?” I giggled under my breath as I tied my hair up into a bun.