"Khia, baby you ok?" Messiah reached for my hand and shook it."

"Yea i was just thanking God for blessing us all. This food is so good, Tyonna did her thang." I tried to change the subject, but Messiah kept looking at me.

"So, have you talked to Colton?" Messiah sucked his teeth starring at me.

"No." I stuffed more food in my mouth.

"So you still haven’t told him to leave you alone." He kept starring at me.

"You asked me to stop talking to him, so i haven't."

"But, you need to tell him, it over." Messiah took a drink of his beer.

"He's my friend Messiah, that's not something easy to do."

"It is if i call him." Messiah pulled out his cell phone. "What's the number? I know you know it by heart."

I had enough politely excusing myself from the table, i made my way upstairs to my room. I didn't understand why he was blowing up, i haven't talked to Colton. Evan though i was missing him so much. Messiah doesn't understand that i still want Colton and i to be friends. I opened the door to my old bedroom. Since i had moved back i'd been staying in Messiah's. I walked over to dresser and pulled out my night clothes, changed and got into bed. No cuddle for him tonight.

Messiah's POV:

I stood in her doorway and watched as she pretended to be asleep. I was tripping, but my mind is somewhere else right now. For days I’ve been trying to get the courage to talk to NaKhia. But every time i get up the nerves, i change my mind. "Khia, i'm sorry." I moved over to the bed and sat next to her.

"What was that all about?" She turned over looking at me.

"I-I've been trying to talk to you about something and i got nervous." I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Siah, what's wrong?" I helped her as she tried to sit up.

I held out my hand and helped her out of bed. "Come here i wanna show you something." I led her across the hall to my bed room. I was nervous as hell, i didn't know what her reaction would be. Last time she was pissed off, and this time she's already pissed. Walking behind her I pushed the door open and waited for her response.

"Oh Messiah." She held a hand over mouth and walked further in the room.

I had vanilla scented candles every where to give the room a soft glow. Dozens of Red Roses filled the room, I had arrange some rose pedals in a shape of a heart in the middle of the floor. And to set the mood i had Anthony Hamilton's song (Her Heart) NaKhia's favorite song playing on repeat. I needed everything to be perfect, the last time i asked was after she told me about the twins. She said no, and i don't blame her. The timing was pretty fucked up.

Pulling her in the middle of the heart i got down on both knees. She brought her hand up to her mouth and started crying. "I love you so much baby. I had prayed to God over and over to bring you back to me. And he has blessed me with not only you but with Malcom and Mariah. I know we've been through some bull these last couple of weeks. But Baby, I don't want to live my life without you. I don't want to wake up every morning without you in my arms. This love i have for you is forever, you have my heart." She wiped the tears from my eyes as i pulled the red ring box out of my pocket. Opening the case her mouth dropped as i placed a flawless 18-carat emerald cut diamond set in platinum on her ring finger. "NaKhia Jane Wright, will you please marry me?"

She stood there staring at the ring with a smile on her face. "Yes."

I stood up pulling her in my arms. She had agreed to marry me. "I promise i will make you and our kids so happy. I promise i will protect you, and give you everything you need"

"You already writing your vows." She laughed kissing me on the lips.

"I'm just so happy you said yes." I held her close to me.

"Jen is going to flip when she see's this." She held up her ring finger.

"Who you think helped me pick it out." I kissed her neck pulling her night gown off. "Baby you smell so good." grabbing her breast i brought it up to my mouth and sucked on her nipple.

"Don't suck all my babies’ milk up." she moaned grabbing my head.

I kept sucking as I walked her over towards the bed and laid her down. Not wasting time i slowly pulled down her panties smiling at my treasure. "Spread your legs for me baby." She bit her bottom lip and did as she was told, something about the way she was laying there had me ready. I pulled my shirt over my head and dropped my pants. I had plans for her body. I lifted her leg until it was resting on my shoulder, slowly i fan my fingers from her thighs to her toes. She smiled as it tickled her, i flicked my tongue over her big toe before taking it in my mouth.

"Oh Messiah." She moaned squirming from the pleasure. But i wasn't finish with her yet.

"I don't want the other one to get jealous." as told her as i brought her other foot to my mouth. I felt her squeeze her thighs together, and i knew she was wet. I held her leg together placing kisses to her thighs. I took my time opening my gift. My thumbs massaged over her pussy lips "Khia i'm hungry, you got something for me to eat?"

She bit on her index finger and nodded her head yes. I lowered my head and tasted her creamy middle. Eating on that pussy like it was my last meal. She grabbed my head and started moving her hips. "Damn boy, it feels so good." She cried out from the pleasure. I sucked on her pearl trying to hold her in place, she tasted so good i hated to leave it.

"You ready for me?" I climbed up next to her turning her so she was facing her back to my front. I lifted her leg and placed it over mines giving myself a clear shot. Thrusting in her i felt a rush in my body. She was so wet, i just wanted to keep pumping more and more. I brought my hand around her waist and inserted to fingers bringing them in and out.

"Yes, baby it feels so good." Khia moaned grinding against me.

"I love you girl." I sucked on her neck, pumping faster and harder.

"Messiah i'm about to come." She screamed as she sprayed my dick and fingers. And before long i felt myself releasing in her. We laid holding each other both of our chest rising up and down. Everything about this night was perfect. I had asked NaKhia to be my wife and she said YES.

We woke up to a loud banging on the door and the house phone ringing. "Yea." I answered the phone looking at the clock on the night stand. It was only nine o'clock.

"Sorry to bother you Mr. Williams, but the L.A.P.D are here with a warrant for your arrest." Freddy my guard's voice came over the line.

"What." I sat up in bed.

"Messiah, what's going on?" Khia opened her eyes. "Who's pounding on the door?"

"Freddie let them in, I’ll be right down." I rubbed my hands down my face, what the hell is going on? I looked over at Khia and she had a worried look on her face. "Baby that was Freddy, he said the police are here and they have a warrant for my arrest." I got up and threw on a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt.

"For what?" I helped her put on her night gown.

"I don't know?" my mind was racing, i had no clue why the police was here. I grabbed her hand and we started walking down stairs. In the front foyer stood Freddie and four of L.A'S finest.

"Messiah Williams you are understand arrest for Domestic Abuse on Shelly Jenkins." Was all i heard before NaKhia screamed.

*** I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Tell me what do you think about Jen whooping Shelly's ass? When Messiah told Khia he had something to tell her, did you think it was about the pee? Are you happy they got engaged? What about Messiah getting arrested? Please check out my new book called 12 ROUNDS. Let me know what you think also check out Emotional Roller coaster.***

All rights reserved By: MrsCassey