Shakespeare! a Genius!! or a Fraud...?

Aha! Now, I know why I could not understand Shakespeare's works... Was he really a genius or a fraud based on his drug use?

There were many scientists that had been researching and were determined to find out. In the 17th century, the garden of England's greatest playwright had been growing cannabis sativa (known by many different names). The plant from which marijuana is derived was available to be used for paper, rope, garments, and sails, in that order. The scientists found twenty-four fragments of clay pipes in the garden where Shakespeare lived and two of the pipes showed hint of cocaine. Okay, back to the cannabis sativa plant, which the scientists are exclaiming that Shakespeare had a habit of smoking and the only way to prove that was to dig up his body. Many churches disagreed with doing this though because they believed Shakespeare was a genuine person. Was he really? ..

Well they did dig up his body and found very small samples of keratin left in his fingernails and toenails that could be sampled for marijuana. The scientists still don't know for fact that Shakespeare was a pothead but there were enough evidences to show that he was on what who knows ever drugs!

So, this isnt all about finding proof on Shakespeare, let's look at his sonnets shall we?

Sonnet 76... 'why is my verse so barren of new pride, so far from variation or quick change? Why, with the time do I not glance aside to new-found methods and to compounds strange? Why write, 'I still all one, ever the same, and keep invention in a noted weed.'

New-found methods? Compounds strange? And a noted weed? Definitely sounding stoned here,

Sonnet 27...'But then begins a journey in my head, to work my mind, when body's work's expired: ....'

cannabis causes depressant, hallucinogen, and less long term memory... and many more! So.... what'd you think? Was Shakespeare doped up while doing his sonnets and plays? Or was he just simply brilliant?

.....

And plus his death is still unknown... He died on april 23 and was buried on 25 April 1616 in Holy Trinity Church, Stratford. His tomb was even inscribed with a curse...!

'Good friend for Jesus sake forbear

Bleast be the man that spares these stones,

And curst be he that moves my bones.'

...