Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Immediately my hand flew in the air, "Does it really have to be the person next to us? Why the sudden change in the partnering system, Mrs. Jones. Are you hiding something from us?" I asked, and she frowned,

"Well miss," She looked at her clipboard, "Elizabeth, I'm the teacher. I decide to do what I want to do. If I want you guys to partner with the person next to you, then you will. Unless, you have a problem with the way I teach." I'm usually not one to be "Bad" but, I was too aware of the musky cologne sweet smell of Ashton. Too aware of the warmth he's giving me, from sitting too close. Too aware of him.

"I do. I really do. I have a problem with the way you teach, may I please leave?" I asked, and the teachers face grew red. My mom will be so pissed if she finds out about this.

"You may go to the principals office, and explain to him exactly why I'm giving you detention after school." I smiled in relief, and nodded. Getting up, and grabbing my bag. Yes! Freedom at last-

"I have a problem with the way you teach, too. And, your outfit. Those red heels, do not match that orange pants suit, Mrs. Jones. I'm afraid, your fashion sense is terrible." I stared wide-eyed at Ashton. What the hell is he doing?

"Is that so?" She asked, and Ashton nodded with a smirk on his face, "Well, I guess you can join Elizabeth on her way to the principals office. Detention for you both. Is there anyone else who has a problem with the way I teach?" No one raised their hand. Well...almost.

Thomas smiled, "I have a problem too. May I go with them." He pointed to us, and the teacher nodded, "Detention! Now all three of you out!" I glared at Ashton as I walked out of the door. What is he doing? This was not apart of the plan!

Wait, what plan? That was completely fueled by my need to get away from Ashton. There was no plan, it all happened so fast. We walked out of the door and immediately the fighting began.

"Why are you standing so close to my sister? Back the hell up." Ashton glared at my brother, while I stood in the middle of the two. This wasn't apart of the plan either, even if there was no plan to begin with.

"I can stand next to her if I want. Isn't that right, angel?" Ashton looked at me expectantly. I was about to speak, when I was interrupted,

"Angel?" Thomas spat. I've never seen him so angry, all because of one word, "My sisters name is Elizabeth, and you should call her that." I frowned, and continued to walk.

"I'll call her whatever the hell I want. If I want to call her angel, I'll call her angel. Just like, if I want to call you asshole, I will." Thomas growled and in the next second Ashton was pinned to the wall. Ashton seemed unfazed, and he just smirked,

"Little little Thomas, that temper of yours is really out of hand." Ashton said, patronizing him. Thomas face grew red with anger, "It's gonna get you in trouble." Suddenly, Thomas was pinned on the wall. Ashton extended his fangs,

"And, it could get you killed." I honestly didn't know what was going on. My face became pale, because I was in shock. What the heck am I suppose to do? Wait, why am I freaking out?

"Guys, stop before someone-"

"Shut up." They both said, taking a moment to glare at me before they glared at each other. Wait....did they just....tell me to shut up? Me?! I marched towards them, and pulled Ashton back.

I glared at both of them, "If any of you tell me to shut up again, I will rip your manhood off, with my bare hands. And, feed them to my dog. Do you understand me?" They instantly both nodded their heads.