Tracy was all like, "Logie, I know we went through a hard time and all but I want you to know that I still love you and that you'll always be mine."

Then she attacked me in one of her 'Tracy bear hugs' it was really awkward, I mean the whole time I was just drinking water...it felt weird....Sooooo yeah, I've told you a lot 'bout me so I guess this is it for today. Love, Love (hehe imma use that)

"Logan!" my mom yells, not in the 'You're in so much trouble way' but in the 'I have fucking awesome new so get down here' way. I slide the brightly colored dairy in between my messy bed and the box spring (Awesome hiding place in my opinion). I jump off of my bed tripping on a shoe or what not and landing on the squishy tan colored carpet. I groan and stand up.

"Logan? You didn't trip did you?" My mother asks worriedly. How did she know?! I'm like a ninja, no one ever hears me!

"I'm fine mum." I say in my kick ass fake British accent. Then just for the heck of it I add, "But I would simply adore a spot of tea!" I cover my mouth to muffle my giggles.

I really wish I could have an accent like my friend Amy does, but I'm stuck with my boring American voice.

I finally calm myself down and skip out of my room and down the stairs, carefully holding onto the railing to make sure I didn't fall. Feeling accomplished, once I reach the bottom of the stairs without tripping once, I smile proudly. Yeah it's quite common for me to fall down the stairs, so common I'm prone to it now. Hum I guess I'm just clumsy, then again I do have ADHD and I usually forget to take my 'mellow' pills. Okay, I choose not to take them, but I like being all hyper!

My mom is waiting patiently by the door, her normal happy smile is strangely (if possible) even happier. She stands next to my best friend, Jamie, who awkwardly waits as well leaning slightly in the opposite direction. I grin up at Jamie. Being five inches taller than me wasn't that big of a deal, but to him it meant the world.

Jamie, how do I put this, well he's a strange guy. I'm his closet and probably only friend seeing as how he isn't too warm to my other friends. He's a rather quiet guy although he talks more when he's around me. I think he tends to get lost in his own mind most of the time, the nosy part of me can't help but to wonder what he thinks about. me? Ha I wish! He may be a weirdo but he's incredibly yummy looking. Not that I like him or anything (plus he's straight as a line, so it wouldn't be worth my time. Hehe that rhymes... Curse my Dr. Seuss disease). He's quite muscular, not like extreme buff but last time I saw him shirtless he had a pretty sexy six pack going on. He has an oval shaped head that although looks mature still holds traces of his once boyish charm. His sandy blonde hair with naturally golden brown highlights covers his big mysterious piercing forest green eyes giving him an 'I'm dangerous' look. He has a slightly pointed nose and full pink kissable lips, (Not that I'd kiss him, straight remember. Then again I'm a rather flirtatious and spontaneous boy so who knows what imma gonna dooo next~) he isn't that tan, then again he isn't Edward Cullen pale...but how cool would it be if he sparkled in the sun light!?

"Logan! Did you even hear what I said?" My mother asks pursing her ruby red thin lips snapping me out of my hot and sparkly day dream.

"Something 'bout llamas?" she frowns. "Alpacas?"

Sighing she rolls her almost gray eyes, "Unless alpacas live at the lake."

"Psh mom they don't live at the- holy shit!" She glares at me though her square sea-foam green plastic glasses that she had just recently bought from the dollar store up the road. I swear that woman could live at the dollar store!

"Watch your language!" she says in a stern motherly way. I usually don't cuss, in front of my parents that is (sadly it's one of my bad habits), Jamie isn't too keen on my naughty language either, but right now I'm so 'dang' excited.

"We're going to the lake!" I scream at the top of my lungs and hear laughs as I start jumping up and down.

"Yep, for the whole summer. Well your father will have to leave after this week for work but I intend on you staying most of the summer. I will, however, leave once or twice a month to make sure everything here is fine. Plus your dad might get lonely by himself, so what I'm allowing since you're old enough now to stay there by yourself....Meaning, I asked Jamie's mother if he could spend the summer with us and look over you." I run up and hug her tightly. Her usual minty smell fills my nose.

"I love you I love you I love you. Did I mention I love you?"

"I know, I know." She laughs happily and hugs back tightly.

I look up and wink at Jamie, "Looks like you and I are gonna have some fun this summer. Eh?"

And thus my epic summer of awesomeness begins!

So that's the first chapter....more of the introduction really.

Sorry if it sucked DX but I tried!

Vote, comment, and add to your library if you like it and want more! ^^

Love ya, Sky~