Chapter 8

Hi there.

This chapter is kind of like a flashback filler. I have been trying to figure out how I should write this bit since like the very beginning of the stories and I finally decided to write it today.

I forgot if I wrote it in 2013 or 2014, so just bear with me, sorry I'm forgetful.

~~~~

 Sky’s POV (2014, week or two after the incident)

I remember the day, exactly.

Even though my wounds were very fresh, I was actually in a….good mood. I think it was the last time in a while I felt that way. It’s a good thing that I was somewhat happy, because if not, I probably would have had another meltdown.

It’s like I just can’t get enough drama. How come in fifteen years of life nothing important or interesting happened and then all of a sudden major life-altering things tumble in?

 This day, though, I learned something very very very surprising.

Two words. 

One.

Direction.

First off: who the hell knew?

Answer: apparently everyone but me. 

You could say I was a little hurt when I found out. 

And no, they didn’t even tell me. I found out of my freaking own.

 ~~

“Oh my gosh!! Hey! Are you that girl???”

“Huh?”

A red-headed girl, no more than two years younger than me, asked that random and so undescriptive sentence while I was literally just walking down the street.

 I needed some air from the house. I couldn’t stand sitting inside with all the memories flooding back. Seriously, I was going insane in that house. I had so much time to myself that I would just replay seeing the twins, and then the policemen. That’s all I really remember.

However, those thoughts plagued my everyday-ness.

 I felt like I was suffocating.

I needed out.

So, I decided taking a walk wouldn’t hurt. And, I decided not telling anyone where I was going wouldn’t hurt either.

“That girl, you know. Harry’s girlfriend?”

I nearly choked on my own spit.

“W-What??”

 She frowned and pursed her lips together.

“Oh, uh, sorry, never mind-“

“How do you know about Harry?” I asked.

Her face lit up with a smile.

 “So you are! Oh my gosh can I have a picture??”

“W-What?”

 “A picture! My friends would not believe I met you if I didn’t get proof.”

“I-I don’t get what’s going on here. I think you have the wrong person-“

“You’re the mystery girl, right? Harry’s new girlfriend.” She clarified, talking slowly as if I had a hearing problem or something.