▬▬A RAT CATCH▬▬

HELLO EVERYONE

At last you got time to read my story.....

So hey everyone this book " DON'T LAUGH " is all about most craziest and most embarrassing moments of different peoples........ all this story's are real..

I hope u all like this book.....

ALL AT FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE MY BEST MEMORY ND MY MOST CRAZIEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE IN MY LIFE....

SO here i go

******A RAT CATCH*****

This happened when i was in 9TH grade. I used to live in a boarding school , it was exams time and i had my maths exam the next day so me and most of my friends were staying awake all night just to teach me, (as i suck at maths ) so that day we got a rat in our room and many of my friends started running here and there and it was disturbing me in my studies, so at that time my "EVIL" mind thought that why not teach this RAT a lesson. so at that time ME an my 4 Friends told every one else to get out of my room. It was 12:30 AM and all my friends including me took what ever thing came in our hand, i had a BELT, one of my friend took a jug in his hand. at that time all of us had something in our hand, now we all started scaring that RAT off, just by hitting whatever things in our hand behind RAT (and not on rat )... we made that RAT run till 2:30 AM and then however that RAT escaped from our room. But to his bad luck he entered our bathroom and we made that RAT run for even more by throwing water at it and scaring it like hell and now it was 3:30 AM, and now even we were sleepy and showed some pity to-wards that RAT and let it go......

I could bet that, that rat would surely had loose half of his weight, after all we made him run for 3 hours....... heheheheheheheheheh lol ... from that day on-words not even a single RAT dared to enter our room and we lived HAPPILY ever after.. ha ha

:P :P :P :P :P

_________________________________________

SO YOU LIKED IT , LOVED IT , HATED IT....... PLEASE LET ME VIA COMMENTS

IF U DID LIKE,LOVE IT PLEASE VOTE....

HEY YEAH NOW I GT A OFFER FOR YOU. NOW EVEN U COULD SHARE YOUR MOST CRAZIEST AND EMBARRASSING MOMENT WITH EVERY ONE JUST PM ME IF U REALLY WANT TO SHARE YOUR STORY........... THANK YOU VERY MUCH