Star Wars Episode 9 - Victory of the Force

Star Wars Episode 9

Script Plot Summary Synopsis Story

Victory of the Force

by George Lucas

Streaming through hyper space, Han Solo, Leia, R2-D2, C-3PO and Chewbacca are on their way to Han's home world of Corellia to attend Han's mother's funeral. After securing a docking bay for the Millennium Falcon, the group exits the Falcon and hires a transport to take them to Han's mother's residence. There are hundreds of people at the Solo's abode. Suddenly, Dark Jedi cyborgs attack the proceedings. A dramatic fire fight envelopes the Solo home. Han and Company duck for cover.

R2-D2 and C-3PO get separated from the rest of their group. The roof of the Solo building explodes open. A Dark Jedi star ship floats above the Solo building. R2-D2 and C-3PO are pulled up into the sky and into the cargo hold of the star ship. Han, Leia and Chewie watch as the star ship leaves with the droids in its belly. Han tries to figure out why the Dark Jedi would want the droids. They seem to have no real value (except sentimental worth) or so Han thinks.

Luke Skywalker, Ben Skywalker and Anakin Solo are on Grentarik, the home world of Yoda the Whill, looking for information about the dark side of the Force. The three Jedi locate Yoda's old dwelling and begin to search through Yoda's belongings. They are looking for clues as to where they can find definitive information on how to destroy the dark side. Anakin finds a piece a data pad that gives details that at the central Whill library, the three can find out where several ancient Sith holocrons may be hidden.

The clones of Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker are now fully mature. The Dark Jedi are training the Vader and Luke clone in the art of light-saber combat. The Vader clone is wearing the iconic black mask and armor while the Luke clone is dressed all in black. The new Dark Jedi leader, Horgon, watches as the clones train against each other with non-lethal light sabers.

On Coruscant, Mara Jade sits with the Jedi Council discussing the Dark Jedi threat. All resources are being used by Republic spies to find the location of the Dark Jedi's secret base.

Han sends a message to Luke telling Luke that the droids have been captured by the Dark Jedi. Luke informs Han that they will all meet up at Coruscant shortly. Luke, Ben and Anakin leave Yoda's dwelling and use a land speeder to travel to the central Whill library. At this library, Luke finds data that gives a place where the ancient Sith holocrons may be hidden. Some Sith holocrons are supposed to be located in the lower levels of Briskus, an exotic planet on the other side of the galaxy.

Luke and Company leave the library. While walking to their star ship, the three Jedi are attacked by Rinkies, creatures that look like giant rats. After a few minutes, all the Rinkies are destroyed. The three Jedi resume their walk to their star ship. They enter the star ship and enter the coordinates for Briskus. Their star ship leaves the orbit of Grentarik and enters hyper space.

Meanwhile, Mara Jade and Lando Calrissian visit the Republic weapons development offices. Mara is shown a new weapon called the black hole devastator. This weapon can be used to artificially create a black hole. The military applications of this weapon are stunning. Entire star systems can now be destroyed with immense ease.

Han, Leia and Chewie arrive back on Coruscant. They head to the Solo's apartment in the upscale Prilox section of Coruscant. While this is happening, Luke, Ben and Anakin arrive in the Briskus star system. Suddenly, Dark Jedi fighters swarm the Jedi's star ship. An intense dog fight ensues. Luckily, the Jedi are able to disable or destroy all the Dark Jedi fighters. The Jedi then land on Briskus in order to find the Sith holocrons.

Luke finds the location of a long-lost and forgotten Sith Temple. Inside this temple, the three Jedi accidentally set off security measures meant to protect the Sith Temple from intruders. Dozens of spider battle droids swarm around the three Jedi. Blaster fire envelopes the room. The three Jedi valiantly deflect the laser fire with their light sabers. One by one, each battle droid is destroyed by the Jedi.