Dominated by the Tycoon (manxman)

Back by Popular Demand

If you read "The CEO Commands" you were introduced to Gavin, the little cutie that captured the heart of the one of the sexiest Dominants and Co-owner if the BDSM club, in The Dungeon. This is Gavin's story, it starts from the beginning long before Marcus ever met his Corey.

Gavin Martin came from rough beginnings, he experienced things that no one should have to experience and a lot the treatment he received was from his own family, people that were supposed to love and accept you no matter what. Gavin's trials and tribulations send him on a journey from a small town in the middle of Potato Country to the bright lights and everyday chaos of The Big Apple, where he meets Damien, the drop dead gorgeous hunky business Tycoon that he fell irrevocably and immediately in love with.

Damien Carter is a seasoned Dominant, his thing was Bondage and total Dominance, there wasn't a sub yet that he has encountered that has ever made him think to make them a permanent in his life and in his home, although many have tried and are still continuing to try. That is until a little blond, blue eyed angel was presented to him like a much wanted Christmas present by his friend and one of his business partners, Marcus Roche. Even though he was aware that Gavin was not a trained submissive the desire to make that little beauty his own was too great to for him to ignore, so Damien decided that he was going to make that sweet boy his no matter what.

**Warning, this book contains violence, strong language, and graphic sexual scenes containing BDSM play involving men, some menage is present, also between men, if this is not your thing please don't read. Thank You.**

**I am putting a disclaimer on my current stories in the works. The model's images that I am using is for the sole purpose of giving you the reader a picture of what the characters may look like. My stories are a work of FICTION and therefore THEY DO NOT DEPICT anything real. Everything in the story line is purely and solely from my imagination and does not tell the story of how the model's live their lives or does it relate to anything or anyone in their real life. The models that I use are for visuals only and their images are not being used by me or being stolen by me to be used for any malicious intent or profit gain. Anyone interested in knowing more about the model please feel free on their own to look up and research the talents of that model. If I do decide to publish the story in which a model was used, their image will not be used on the cover without their expressed consent. That being said, this disclaimer will be placed in each of my stories with the clear understanding that I am not using the image for my own gain. My stories are indeed FICTION, and any images used are for non for profit visual aides. I have no problem removing them if I am contacted and my stories in no way reflects on how said model lives their life.**