The Fourth Rift

Lupe and Fallon were still wrestling. Lupe however had the upper hand and proceeded to bend Fallon's arm back past where anyones hand should be able to bend. Fallon squeezed out and proceeded to rabbit punch her in the stomach. Lupe quickly recovered and then leapt onto Fallon where they were stuck, neither one giving in. "Stop!" the Sewer roared. The twosomes probably wouldn't have listened, except the Sewer actually roared. "Wow... You're... Scaly and... Grey..." Lupe whispered. Fallon looked scared out of his wits, "Y- you've got... Wings and... Blood red eyes..." he murmured.

  The Sewer rolled it's eyes and began to walk. It was strange at first because of the talons on it's feet but eventually the Sewer managed to compensate. They walked down the ominous road; no one speaking. The trio came to a fork in the road and the Sewer looked to Fallon. "Well?" the Sewer gargled. Fallon looked at both sides, one a dark swamp and the other, a misty beach. The immediately headed for the swamp. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, why the swamp?" Lupe asked. "Because I hate the beach." Fallon said. Lupe nodded and they all took off for the swamp.

  The smell was god awful. It smelled of mothballs mixed with old laundry dunked in an old granny's cheap perfume. The Sewer began to choke as the fumes wafted up into a noxious cloud. "Yuck! This is disgusting, the ground's eating my shoes!" Lupe complained as the sticky, oily mud began to swallow her boots. The Sewer seemed to have no problems however. The webbing between it's shoeless feet made walking on this terrain easy.

  "Alright, now up at this white tree here we hook a left and when we get about ten feet down go straight up." Fallon said. The Sewer nodded and ignored Lupe's screams and protests. They got right to where they had to go straight up and the Sewer unfurled it's wings. Beating down the air the Sewer left it's companions to find their own way up. There it was, the rift. It showed a room that was cluttered with tons of things. It had a warm glow to it and a smell of sugar wafted through. The Sewer eagerly breathed in the scent and then was about to go on through.

  "Sewer! A little help?" Fallon asked. The Sewer looked down and saw Fallon six feet down, clinging to a tree trunk. Lupe was a bit higher than him, but not by much. The Sewer grumbled, but regardless swooped down and picked the two of them up. Flying through the rift, the Sewer immediately lost it's wings and the three of them fell down to the floor.

  The Sewer groaned, but then Glared up at the rift. "What happened to you?" Lupe asked. The Sewer looked at her confused. "Your features, they're all... Hazy." she replied. The Sewer shrugged, but then got up. Looking around the room, the Sewer finally located a ladder and propped it up on the wall under the rift. Climbing up the ladder and getting out the needle and thread the Sewer began to stitch.

And so the fourth stitch was spent.