Season 1, Chapter 2: Kiss In The Rain (Explicit)

Rocky's POV:

Ok, when I left you guys, it was the day before our final dance at Shake It Up, Chicago! And I was soooo psyched because of what was going down tonight. Truth or Dare. As you already know, both me and CeCe are lesbians, and I'm going to take full advantage of her lesbianism. Every little thing turns Cece on. So, I am going to use every sexual term in the book. No, really, there's a big book on sex. [No, I don't know where it is, so don't ask.] Anyway, night fell at CeCe's house, and because her mom wouldn't be home 'till the next day, and Flynn stays the night at his friend's house, nobody was home but me and Ceecs. "So, what'cha wanna do tonight, Rocky?" She asked, as if she didn't know. "Stop with the games, CeCe. I thought we were going to play Truth Or Dare?" I told her. She played around with the question for like, 10 minutes, then she said, "Ok. Truth? Or Dare?" I hesitated for a moment. I was nervous, I've never kissed a girl before, I mean, I've thought about it many times, but, I've never actually done it. CeCe stood there, waiting for my answer, and I made the mistake of looking up at her, I never noticed this about her, but she was wearing a low-cut top, pink torn jeans, and she was bending over, so I peeked and saw her yellow bra. Fuck. I blurted out "Truth" because I hesitated and I was fucking turned on. "Have you ever kissed a girl before?" She asked. [sigh] why did she have to ask that question??? "No, never." I said. She pondered that for a bit. "Your turn, Rocky." I asked her truth or dare. "Dare." She said. Again, I fucking hesitated for another moment. Why was so nervous? Because she was my best friend. She was like a sister to me. And well, I thought of incest. But I said fuck it, and replied with the most sexiest voice I could muster...

"Kiss me."

To Be Continued...