Chapter 5

Hey Everyone,

I want to Thank all who add H&HP to their reading list, read, vote and comment on my story. Your support means a lot to me:D

Please do check out my other story I’m The Alpha too:D

Presenting Chapter 5…. Which is dedicated to @supreet89 :D

Pic on the side is of>>>

******

“Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face.”
― Mike Tyson

DUNCAN P.O.V

Darya, who looked embarrassed, had turned and was now staring at the wall pretending to be interested in it. I growled slowly again while Seline pulled away completely and moved aside, maintaining a good distance between us.

“Uh… Duncan this is my roommate-”

“Darya” I said cutting her off and both the girls turned to look at me curiously as to how I know her name.

“Yes, but how do you know her name?” Sel asked me confused.

“While I was coming here I saw her registration form with the music teacher when he bumped against me.” I said and Sel had a confused look in her face.

“Music?” Darya asked with a frown.

“Yeah…. Your inter-school competition form” I said.

“Darya isn’t into music” Sel said and it was my turn to look confuse. “Well, my best wishes for him if he tries to make Darya sing” Sel said grinning while Darya rolled her eyes and came closer to Sel.

“Okay… uh so Darya this is… Duncan, my mate” Sel introduced me to her.

“Hi” Darya said extending her hands nervously. I could sense her wolf but what surprised me was the powerful aura that came from her.

“Hi” I replied shaking her hands and staring into her eyes. I then realized that Darya’s eyes weren’t blue, they were gray like mine but hers was darker than mine that made it look like blue from far. She had golden blonde hair just like me. She did look familiar but I couldn’t exactly point out to whom.

Darya pulled away and looked up at me. There was fear in her gaze and that bothered me, I am not intimidating, am i? She lowered her gaze and toyed with the hem of her black color uniform coat.

“I will be near your car” Darya said and turned on her heels without a bye. Sel looked at her with concern until she was out of the room.