Ummm... still the intro =)

Natasha Freeland: Telekinesis

Eric West: Shape Shifter

Hangovers. That was Natasha’s weakness. Just like Kryptonite is a weakness to Superman. And Peanut Butter is a weakness to dogs. She slept in the same clothes she went to the club with, as she was extremely tired to change or even take a bath. She reeked of vomit and smelt like someone who hadn’t taken a bath in two weeks. Even as the alarm clock rang out in her bedroom, she wouldn’t budge from her bed. To make matters worse, she had a job interview at 12:30 and she was sleeping away. She wanted to work at the new diner down the street called Bite In so that she can flirt with one of the cooks there. His name was Eric and boy was he hot! Green eyes, the kinda smile that lights up the whole room; that’s the kinda guys that Natasha falls for. The alarm clock continued to blast on her nightstand, but she still won’t wake up. Thank God, her phone was by her left ear, because when it rang aloud, she finally woke up. She got up startled, looking around. The phone continued to ring and she reluctantly answered it, knowing who it was going to be.

“Hello?” She said, into the phone, while brushing her blond hair with her fingers. She looked at the clock on the wall in front of her. 10:30, it read.

“Yes, this is Francesca reminding you to not forget that you have an interview with Marissa today, okay?” The voice of Francesca, Marissa’s assistant, rang through her ears and sounded like a big dong of her a bell in her ear. This hangover must be the worst that she has ever gotten. She rubbed her temples gently and got off the bed. Standing up made her feel wobbly so she quickly sat back down.

“Yeah. I remember. I’m gonna get ready now.” She said, as she took off her high heels and hung up the phone. She stood up, still feeling wobbly and walked to her bathroom. The floor looked like a good sleeping spot for her right about now. She strips herself of her smelly clothes and stepped in the bathtub. She enjoyed the feeling of the cold, cool water on her body.

‘I should shampoo my hair. Ugh. It reeks.’ She thought, as she put her fingers to her nose to smell the state her hair was in. She had a exactly 2 hours to show Marissa that she wasn’t a drunk, stupid, worthless party animal and to really show her that she was a sophisticated, mature 20 year old, which she wasn’t. She closed her eyes and regretted going to that party last night. She looked at the clock and again. 11:00. She stepped out the tub and walked back to her room, and changed into her “sophisticated” clothes. She combed out her hair and put it in a ponytail. She then looked into the mirror and marveled at her purple eyes. She got it mostly from her dad and everyone would tease her about it. However, she loved them because to her it signified that she was unique and completely different from everyone. She packed her purse with her BlackBerry and her perfume and headed outside to her car. She locked up her house (she was the protective kinda girl), hopped in her Wagon and drove off.

Eric tossed the pancake in the air like a professional. It landed gracefully back inside the pan and continued to sizzle and stuff. One of his best friends at the job, Malcolm, walked up to him and they began to converse.

“Hey, I hear there’s this really hot chick coming to work here. She looks like your kinda girl, Eric.” Eric thought about this for a long while and replied,

“How does she look?”

“Well, she’s blond, she has purple eyes…”

“Purple eyes? Wow. That’s weird.” Eric said, as he gave the stack of pancakes to the cashier and wiped his hands on his apron.

“Yep. She looks like a supermodel, with the boobs and hot legs and the --- ERIC! That’s her.” Eric took off his apron and peeped through the hole that allowed you to see at the front of the diner. Coming through the door was the sexiest woman he has ever seen. She wore a black pencil skirt that gripped her waist perfectly, a black tank top and a blazer over it. Her purple eyes could be seen from a mile away and it made her look even sexier.