Soul eater 7MIH chapter 7

Next chapter enjoy :)

........................................................

Patty held the hat in front of you when you put your hand in it and pulled out a drawing of a flower. yep, it was Tusbaki. you looked at her and saw her smile that kind smile of hers.
Patty dragged you to the closet and soon sent tusbaki not long after as the closet was closed and locked. you looked at her and smiled.
"Hey how are you?" you asked trying to start a conversation.
"Good" she said looking a bit sad. you picked it up straight away.
"What's wrong?" you ask her hopping she will tell you.
"Nothing" she sad," come on tell me "
She gave in as you begged for a whole minute.
"I feel so lonely, every one else has someone they love but me" she looked down and blushed.
Shocked that the girl you liked just wonted to be loved.
"Oh, I understand " you replied smiling
"No, you don't understand how it feels" said tusbaki.
"Yes I do because I feel the same way" you say trying to calm her sobbing.
"R...really?" she said.
"Yes. I've loved you from the first day we meet, that's how much I need you" you whisped in her ear before you kissed her on the lips. tusbaki turned a deep red but kissed you back. Tusbaki starts to run her hands through your hair and you softly growl in anticipation and you pick her up holding her on your waist kissing her deeply. Her body on yours is so warm and she starts to explore your body a bit as she starts to kiss your neck giving it small soft kisses. A hard knock on the door followed by a shout breaks your kiss as you both pant for air. You place her back onto her feet and dust yourself off.

"So Tsubaki, would you like to be my girlfriend?" you asked awkwardly rubbing your neck. Tsubaki jumped with joy and kissed your lips before replying with a "yes I would."
You smiled and walked out the closet holding hands as everyone in the rooms mouths were wide open. you glanced at Tsubaki and watch as she quietly giggled to herself and you smiled thinking to yourself how lucky you are.
........................................................

That's it I'll try to get the next chapter up by next week ok
Comment, vote and follow plz :)