Vampire Academy Fan Fiction- Blood Twist

Alright guys so this is for Vampire Academy readers, its a bit of a fan fiction thig continueing Rose and Dimitri's story. Enjoy

Rose's POV

"You have tried on everything in your closet" I complained, falling back on Lisa's pillow "Havent you found anything to wear yet?

"No" Lisa said, holding up a baby blue dress in front of her in front of her full lenth mirror "I havent seen Christian in six months, everything has to be pefect"

I let out a frusterated huff, Lisa had been away at school for six months, while her boyfriend Christian had been across the country at a different school. We were home for Christmas break now and Christian was supposed to be returning to the palace that night.

"You think you would be more excited" Lisa scoffed, eyeing me in the mirror "Dimitri is coming home to"

I smiled dreamily up at the ceiling. Dimitri was Christian's guardian. He had been assigned to him after Lisa had been elected queen and our guardian statueses had been replaced. It was set up so that we could be together and still protect our charges. The only downside, i hadnt seen him in six months either.

"Its different" I said, sitting up and looking at her "Pick the gold one"

Lisa held up the gold shimmery cocktail dress and held it in front of her

"How is it different?" She asked, admiring her reflection in the mirror

"Im a guardian" I explained "We have a pretty standard wardrobe"

Lisa turned toward me and grinned wickedly

"Until tonight" She said, waggling her eyebrows. I felt my cheeks heat.

"Dont start" I admonished "Or i will put Helga in charge of you"

Lisa grimaced, Helga was one of her other guardians and she was way less fun then i was.

Being queen of the Morai, Lisa had a few more guardians then most. It was a little better now that we were back at the palace, but i was at her side almost all the time and when i wasnt i made sure someone else was.

"Do we really have to go to this?" I asked, flopping back down on the millions of pillows that adorned Lisa's huge bed, Snow was falling lazily outside.

"Kind of" Lisa said "Your dad is the host"

I made a face, in honour of all of our returns, my father, Abe, had decided to host a little dinner party. I was not looking forward to it.

"It will be fun" Lisa said, stripping down right in front of me and pulling on the gold dress. I snorted

"yeah" i said "Because my family is so much fun"

Lisa had opened her mouth to argue but suddenly there was a knock on her door.

I jumped up, instantly aware, the palace was a pretty secure but you could never be to certain. I went to the door and slowly opened it.

"Christian!" Lisa shreiked, abandoning the black high heel she had been about to put on and bolting across the room, gold hair a streak behind her. She practically toppled her poor boyfriend over in the doorway. He didnt care though, he laughed and squeezed her tightly.

"Nice to see you to" He said,kissing her sweetly on the lips, his eyes found mine "Hi Rose"

"Hey Christian" i said "Hows it going?"

"Better now that im here" He said, walking into the room, a gaurdian with blond hair and pale eyes followed him in. I frowned, where was Dimitri?

"He's downstairs" Christian said, noticing my frown "I figured you two could use some alone time so i gave him a couple hours off"

I opened my mouth, my face heating, all three of them were looking at me, Lisa was grinning and the other guardian was smirking. Crap, they must have seen the longing on my face.

"Go" Lisa said "Im safe"

I rocked back and forth on my feet

"I should really wait for Helga" I said

Lisa grimaced

"Rose" She practically wailed "I will be fine"

"Michael is here" Christian said "And lisa can handle herself"

I glared at him, I knew Lisa could take care of herself, but it was the after affects i was worried about.

"Rose" Lisa said, catching my eye "I will be fine, go"

The sudden realization hit me that she would be fine, smiling sweetly i nodded and headed for the door. It wasnt until i was halfway down the hallway that it hit me. I had just got myself compelled.

Cursing under my breath i glarred back at Lisa's door. She never used mind control on me, i felt almost cheated.

Giving up on my stare down with the door i stalked down the hall, my anger slipping away with every step. Dimitri was here! in a matter of minutes i would have him in my arms again.

It wasnt until i was flying down the stairs that i realised i had started running. Turning the corner i ran down the last flight, picking up Dimitri's voice, along with anothers.

I skidded to a stop at the bottom of the stairs, there he was, standing there, looking just as he always did. Tall, with long dark hair, though not as long i noted, and wearing the same old duster i had remembered.

What i didnt remember was the beautifal blond talking to him.

She was tall, with bright blue eyes and hair as blond as Lisa's, though hers was turned up in a tight bun. She was curvy and wore a suit similiar to my own. She was clearly a guardian.

And her hands were on my man.

On his arm to be exact, and she was starring at him with this lovesick look. She was starring at him like he was a god and as he spoke he looked down at her affectionatly.

I thought i was going to be sick.

Suddenly, he stopped talking and his head snapped up. His eyes locking with mine. At first i saw them light up with an excited spark, which quikly faded and was replaced with worry when he saw my pale expression. Then his eyes landed on the blonds hand on his arm and widened with realization.

"We will talk later" I heard him say to the girl, pulling his arm away and stalking toward me. It was then that i decided i didnt really feel like talking to him and bolted back up the stairs.

"Rose!"

My heart jumped at the sound of his voice saying my name. But right now i was so upset that i didnt even care. I had made it back to the top of the stairs and made a quik left turn, heading in the opposite direction Lisa's room. I had to get away, if there was one thing i knew it was that i did not want to see Dimitri right now.

But he was fast and i knew he would reach the top of the stairs quikly and catch me, he had done it a million times. My mind was scrambling for a place to hide, he was going to catch me.

And then I saw it, just a couple of doors down stood one door i had been planning on going to but hadnt worked up the courage yet, afraid of the drama that would unfold. But right now i didnt care, anything was better then dealing with Dimitri.

Grabbing the door handle, i pushed the door opened and ran inside, slamming it behin me. I leaned against the door for a moment, breathing heavy and brushing the hair out of my face. I listened intently. Dimtri's footsteps filled the haul, pausing for a moment right by my door. I froze, not even breathing, praying he would keep going. It wasnt until his footsteps faded that i relaxed.

"Well well" A husky voice purred "Its been a while little d'ampire"

- Hey guys so let me know what you think so far!! btw i havent read the spin off series for vampire academy so im sorry if some things dont add up!