Chapter eleven

FULL chapter..enjoy ;) 

Caz xx

I awoke on Sunday in my favourite way, as soon as I cracked my eyes open I saw Lewis’s sleeping face inches from mine.  A huge grin spread across my face as a big balloon of happiness burst inside me.  I scooted closer and reached my finger up to trace his full bottom lip watching as his eyelashes fluttered slightly throwing a shadow out over his cheekbone.  How did I end up with someone so beautiful?

I slid on top of him and started to plant small kisses around his face, his eyelids, his cheekbones, his chin and the corner of his mouth I pulled back to look at his still sleeping face as his eyelashes fluttered again.  I shifted slightly on top of him and could tell he would soon be awake as another part of him was waking up.  I shifted again so I was straddling him gently rubbing up on him moaning quietly as his morning glory ground against my core, jesus he makes me so hot for him without even trying!

I leaned down to trail kisses up his neck gently nibbling on his jaw, that did it for him and he groaned sleepily opening his eyes.  His hands gripped my thighs and then trailed up my body pulling my lips to meet his, when he was satisfied his lips had caught mine he trailed his hands back down my sides to grip my hips as I pressed down onto him leaving a trail of white hot desire wherever her touched.  I gripped his hair tightly trying to pull him ever closer to me, he groaned again and rolled us over so he was on top of me, I instinctively raised my legs to wrap around his hips.  His hands were roaming my body as he continued to kiss me passionately; I was going to burst if I didn’t have him soon I really was.

I slipped my hands up under his shirt as he trailed kisses down my neck his hands travelling to cup my ass pulling me up against him roughly.  I couldn’t help the loud moan that escaped my lips, it seemed top trigger something in him as he broke away quickly to rip off his shirt.  I trailed my hands down his hard chest and abs greedily tracing my fingers around the waistband of his jeans that were straining to contain him.  He quickly stripped of my shirt revealing my bra-less chest.

He leaned back down to me and lowered his head to kiss my breasts nipping and teasing as he went.  He rolled off me to pull off my booty shorts roughly kissing down my stomach to the only piece of clothing I had left on now which was my red lace thong.  I reached over to him as he travelled back up to kiss my lips and unbuttoned his jeans slipping my hand inside to feel him through his boxers, oh my god, he seemed so big?  He moaned and pulled back to slip his jeans off leaving him just in his Calvin Kleins.  My breath caught in my throat, I swear he looked like some sort of freaking supermodel!

He rolled back on top of me and kissed me again, I was so excited I didn’t know what to do with myself, I could feel him pressing against my thigh and wanted more than ever for him to be inside me, I didn’t quite know how to cope any more I’d never felt need so intense!  Sex had just been something that left me feeling unsatisfied in the past but I could tell it would be different with Lewis. 

I shifted under him so that I could feel him pressing ready at my entrance if only it weren’t for our stupid underwear.  I raised my legs around him and ground onto him needing something, anything.  We both moaned and he buried his head in my shoulders quickly gripping my hips in his vice-like grip to stop me from moving.  We both lay there still for a while panting like crazy.  He moved up to look at me and I could see his eyes were dark with lust.