Chapter 26-Animals, Party Animals

Hey guys umm sorry for the not updating. It's just stuff has been super insane lately and I've had to go through some stuff lately..so umm ya. Sorry for excuses here's the chapter! Xx and this chapter is a bit..cheeky;) just saying.

---•---

We had just arrived at the party and I was pumped. I mean first party, who wouldn't be? We pulled into the parking lot outside of the abandoned warehouse. Well it wasn't so abandoned now; music blasted from the huge, barn like doors and you could hear laughter and yelling all the way from here. My heart skipped a beat. My emotions were all over the place! I mean on one hand I was extremely nervous, but on the other I was ready to par-tay! Was that natural? I hope that's natural. Oh god, I'm starting to over think, stupid brain. Just shut up Jenna.

Thomas must've noticed my hesitation because he shot me a sloppy grin.

"C'mon." He grabbed my arm and started dragging me towards the doors. From the outside the building was huge. It seemed to be constructed of metal sheets. As we got closer I got a clearer view of the place. The huge sliding doors were open and inside it was decked out with flashing strobe lights and even a smoke machine. People were everywhere. The ceiling had to be about twenty feet high and about ten feet up a few catwalks crisscrossed. Some even had old chains dangling from them.

In the corner was the bar area, which was filled with red plastic cups and basically every type of alcohol and pop imaginable. Opposite of it was a designated dance floor where both girls and guys were grinding all over the place. This. Was. Awesome.

As soon as we walked through the doors a guy came over to greet us. He was a tall -even more so then Thomas- and had a good build, a fantastic one actually. His chestnut hair was disheveled and his bluish-grey eyes sparkled.

"Thomas! Bro where have you been?!" he turned to me looking me up and down "and who is this lovely lady you brought with you?" he grinned.

"Hey Darren, this is Jenna." I recognized his name. So this was his party eh?

"Nice." he said grinning and biting his lip, not taking his eyes off me. "are you two dating?"

"Nah, just friends."

"Well that's a relief! Wouldn't want to accidentally have sex with your girlfriend!" he laughed loudly before winking at Thomas who just laughed. Well this isn't awkward. Something inside stopped me though. You know what Jenna? This is your chance to have some fun and forget about your lame self. Go show them how cool you really are, my conscience coaxed. 

"Accidentally? You'd have to convince me first." I giggled seductively while smiling at Darren. He seemed like a player and easy target so might as well have some fun.

"Ooh, hard to get, I like it." he grinned. "Can I get you something to drink."

"But of course." I linked my arm with his sauntering off leaving a stunned Thomas behind.  Just before I get completely surrounded by the crowd, I turn back and wink at Thomas who shoots me a weird look. I notice a repetitive pattern of girls as I was being dragged through the throng of people. All of them fell into one of following categories;

1. The Sluts

These girls were the ones with the short dresses and high heels grinding up on everybody in a 20 mile radius (most likely under the influence) or were making out in the corner. A lot of them were also hanging around the bar area.

2. The Average Joes

These girls were the ones wearing a decent amount of clothing and looked to be genuinely happy dancing with their friends or hanging with a guy.

3. The Punks

These were obviously the angsty teenagers trying to fight the system with their piercings and ripped clothes. They all had hair dyed in an assortment of colours varying from black and green to florescent pink. To be honest, I loved their look. They tended to be the crazy ones hanging on the cat walks whiskey and laughing.

We arrived at the drink table. I decided to stick with a beer, but as soon as I picked it up Darren looked down on me giving me a shaming look?

"Tsk tsk, you're getting a beer?" he asked looking disgusted as if I just ate a bug.

"Um yes?" I chuckled.

"No way I'm letting you drink that shit," He took the beer out of my hand and picked up a red plastic cup pouring in vodka and some type of juice or pop. "Try this instead." He handed it to me grinning. I looked down at the drink then back up to Darren.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" I laughed.

"No.." he smirked. "I'm trying to loosen you up. Difference." He said winking. I smiled back cheekily before taking a swig from my cup. The mixture was sweet, but my throat burned from the vodka. I started to cough violently which earned me a few stares from the people around me and a cheeky grin from Darren. "You don't drink often do you?" He laughed. I blushed before I started laughing myself.'

"To be honest..no, no I don't"

"It's ok. C'mon Let's go dance." Before I knew it I was dragged onto the dance floor.

One thing led to another and before I knew it I was drunk and grinding all up on Darren. Music was blaring and I felt his hands on my butt pulling me closer to him. He spun me around roughly and smashed his lips against mine, nearly choking me with his tongue. His form was sloppy, but I didn't care one bit because mine was too. He ran his hands up and down my back until he let them rest on my ass where he gave them a little squeeze.

"C'mon let's go somewhere more private." He whispered in my ear seductively grabbing my hand to lead me off the dance floor. Reluctantly I followed.

We found an empty closet not too far away. As soon as the door opened Darren pulled me in, locked the door and switched on the light. He grinned and I grinned back, we both knew what was coming. He picked me up letting me wrap my legs around his waist. Our lips didn't part as he pushed me up against the wall kissing my lips fiercely. He began taking off his shirt revealing his flawless abs and it wasn't far after that I heard the jingling of his belt and the thud of his pants hitting the floor. I dragged my hands down his core before moving to the zipper at the back my dress, but I couldn't reach. I moved my lips along his neck to his ear.

"My zipper's stuck, help?" I whispered out of breath. He nodded his head slowly and spun me around. His fingers were soft as he unzipped my dress and then they moved back to my back unhooking my bra before spinning me back around and grinding me up against the wall.

NEXT MORNING...

       I woke up groggy and disoriented with a piercing headache. Where was I? I tried to get up but my head hurt to much. I tried to think back to the night before, but everything was hazy. I looked around me taking in my surroundings until my eyes landed on a completely naked boy beside me. Panicked I looked down. I was completely naked too except for a shirt; a guy's shirt. Oh my god....

What have I done?!