Shizaya: Pink Blue Red Brown...

Hahaha! This will be long for sure! Sorry for making this story late. I've been trying to get ideas for this chapter even though I had lots. I'll combine my whole idea into this and I'll skip the conversation room because I will be introducing my new story and I also don't have any ideas for the conversation LOL. Should I delete the conversation room and change it into a story board or writing some extra stories? I might do that, but I need your opinion to help me decide! Please help me and I'll gladly do what I can to make you readers get addicted to this story! *:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:* Anyways enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the middle of the virtual world game...

Shizuo, Izaya, and the pink boy were carrying the heavy blue boy who was unconcious. They finally placed him on the grassy ground and Izaya asked," So what happened Shizu-chan~" Shizuo said," This guy asked me for help so I helped that's all." The pink guy started to say," Thanks for helping me! I thought I would never get any help! I'm Pysche and this guy is Tsugaru. We live in that village and this never happened to us until now. Izaya tilted his head while looking at Pysche," You look like me and you sound like me too a little except for your personality and eyes." Pysche smiled then replied," Hmm, I just noticed that! Wow! This must be a dream!" Izaya laughed then said," We're inside a game!" Pysche was puzzled," What?" Izaya waved is hand then said," Nothing." Shizuo looked over to Tsugaru who was waking up then yelled," he looks like me!!?? But he has blue eyes!!!!?" Tsugaru looked up slowly and gentally smiled," Good evening."

Shizuo wasn't amused, but Izaya was! He shouted," A gental Shizuo?! That would be impossible!!?? Amazing!" Pysche cheerfully shouted," Oh you're finally awake! Tsugaru! I thought you would die!" Pysche jumped onto him and whined a bit while crying (childish personality). Tsugaru smiled and looked at Izaya and Shizuo and asked" May I ask who you are?" Izaya replied," I am Izaya Orihara." Shizuo said," I'm Shizuo Heiwajima." Tsugaru smiled softly-like and said," Pyshe, what should we do now?" Pysche cheerfully shouted," Well I want to go out of this game into real life! These guys surely know where the exit is!" Tsugaru, Izaya, and SHizuo stared at Pysche who was confused. Sihzuo shouted," Hell no! You are not going to tag along with us to get out of this game!" Tsugaru protested," Pysche, you know we can't even if we wanted to."

Pysche looked over to Izaya who was silent. Izaya then said after seeig that Pysche was looking at him," Shizu-chan~ Just bring them with us. They won't be troubesome at all." Shizuo sighed and looked at Pysche who was showing his puppy eyes. Tsugaru didn't really wanted to follow them (he doesn't want to disturb the two), but if Pysche considered on going no matter what, so he'll have to say yes too.

4 days later...

Izaya asked tiredly," When will we sleep?!" Shizuo mumbled," Once Pysche feels like it..." They both looked over at Pysche and Tsugaru. Pysche was a bit less active than usual and Tsugaru looked like a mess. Everyone looked at Pysche who shouted sort of sleepy," Let's keep on go-" He fell down and Tsugaru caught him in time. Shizuo happily said," Now! Let's sleep!" Tsugaru laid Pysche on the ground then he fell asleep close to him. Pysche rolled to his right (where Tsugaru was) and hugged Tsugaru childishly. Shizuo and Izaya stared blankly with wide eyes thought," I did not see anything/ Why the hell did I watch?!" They quickly laid down and some how they were near each other. Not fighting..... Izaya closed his eyes and Shizuo who did the same tried to not remember what just happened.

Kanra's POV...

Hmmmm, I don't see those two anywhere? They must be stralling sround the park near-by or wherever. I should wait for them while I make some delious food! I guess cat fish, mouse cake, apple or coconut cream pie, and to make it better since I have free time today, pudding and ootoro! I should buy ootoro and pudding at the market I guess! Okay! On my way here we go!!