8: You Sing Together (11-15)

Louis: (You're 11) No matter where you both went, you'd sing! Even if it was in public. You were currently both in the car listening to We Can't Stop. You both mad a face at each other and Louis changed the channel to CapitalFM. Just then, Anna Kendrick's cup song came on! "WHEN I'M GONE! WHEN I'M GO-O-O-NE! YOU'RE GONNA MISS ME WHEN I'M GONE!" You both belted out at the top of your lungs with the windows rolled right down which ended in passers-by giving you weird looks. "Shit y/n! Pass me the cup!" Louis said, trying to mimick the cup part. You laughed, "we haven't got one Lou!" You said. He rolled his eyes and tried to do it with his wallet which made you laugh even more until you couldn't breathe. "We should do this more often!" Louis said, when the song had ended. "Agreed" you said, high-fiving him.

Harry: (You're 12) Avicii's song, Wake Me Up, came on the MTV Music channel. "FEEL MY WAY THROUGH THE DARKNESS, GUIDED BY A BEATING HE-ART!!" You both sang, screaming the whole house down. "Harry! Y/N! Stop screaming!" Gemma said, then quickly returning to doing the dinner. "If it annoys her, let's keep singing" Harry said. You nodded and carried on, "SO WAKE ME UP WHEN IT'S ALL OVER! WHEN I'M WISER AND I'M OLDE-R!" You both sang which followed by screaming coming from the next room.

Niall: (You're 13) Niall picked you up from school today as it was a cold November day. You'd usually walk home but because it was starting to get really cold, Niall decided to pick you up. You turned on Kiss FM and Viva La Vida came on. It was Niall and yours' favourite song of all time. "NOW IN THE MORNING WHEN I SLEEP ALONE, I SWEEP THE STREETS THAT I USED TO OWN!!" Niall and you sang, not caring whether you were screaming at all. "ONE MINUTE I HELD THE KEY, NEXT THE WALLS WERE CLOSED ON MEEEE!!!" You both screeched. Once the song was over, you felt your voice had nearly gone. "Okay, next time let's not tell the whole world that we were singing!" You said, groaning as your throat hurt.

Liam: (You're 14) Liam was dropping you off to your friend's party when LMFAO's 'Sexy and I Know It' came on the radio. Liam screeched, "I'M SEXY AND I KNOW ITT!!!". You looked over to him and sighed while he was practically dancing. "You're so embarrassing..." You said, as you looked out the window. "No I'm not! You've got to admit, you like this song too!" Liam said, you sighed. "Finee!" You said before screaming, "WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE YEAAH!!".

Zayn: (You're 15) For your family party, Zayn decided that you both should do a karaoke. "Alright, what song would you like?" Zayn asks you. You make a creepy smile before putting on We Can't Stop on the machine. You both started singing, Zayn joined in in the chorus with you. "And We Can't Stop!!! And we won't stop!!" You shouted making Doniya come downstairs looking rather confused. Once she saw what you both were doing, she returned to the kitchen to sneak the sweets from your mum and dad.