Chapter Five

I know it's short, but i felt if i put anything else, it would be bad and crammed.

Read, vote, comment and ENJOY

*****

Levi POV

My breathing accelerates and my head begins to twirl. I unlock my palm and release the razor. I clutch the laceration I rendered. I shouldn’t have cut this deep.

I was in too much agony. I can’t believe that backstabbing jerk would do this to me. I thought we had a deal. I told him to stay away. He did a good job for a while, until she got even more gorgeous.

“Levi!” Willow flashes to my side and takes my wrist.

Pain blisters throughout my entire arm. “Dammit!”

“I need to put pressure on it!” she cries. She’s still wearing his clothes. It’s frickin unnerving.

A small pool of blood has by now formed on the tile. My hands, and her hands, are saturated in it.

“Jessie!” she pleas.

“Don’t…get…that…ass…” I couldn’t finish, I was too shaky.

“Jessie!” she hollers another time.

She puts force with her thumb in the middle of the cut. “I’m sorry Lev’ I know it hurts. We need to stop the bleeding.”

If only she knew about the bleeding in my heart. That pained me more than this.

Like an idol, Jessie sprints in with a troubled look on his face, “What’s wrong baby doll?!” He studies at the blood on her hands, and then looks at me. “What the fuck happened?!” Nonetheless shirtless Jessie kneels down alongside Willow.

“Get me a towel and a first aid kit!” She screams at him, “Now!”

Shaken, he runs out of the bathroom.

“Jesus Levi!” she exclaims as more blood drips from my wrist. “How deep did you cut yourself?”

As deep as you cut me.

“Deep,” I mutter.

**

Willow POV

The kitchen was bursting with utter silence. A stare down was in effect.

Levi inclines forward on the counter. One elbow leans on the counter as his bound wrist dangles by his side.

Jessie’s back rests against the pantry; arms crossed and face inflexible.

Levi talks without taking his gaze off Jessie. “Willow, seriously? Him? Out of all the people you could have slept with, you picked him! Why?!”

Jessie chuckles.

“What’s so funny?” he throws his arms up in gripe.

“Lev’, we didn’t sleep together!”

His expression softened only a bit. “Then why the fuck were you wearing his clothes and sleeping in his room!? Why were you even here?”

I sighed and told him the long story.

He was relieved after the truth came out. “Alright, but next time, feel free to wake me up.” He turns to Jessie, “And you, don’t answer my phone. EVER!” He pushes his way out of the kitchen.

“So,” Jessie begins, “has he always...like you know…” he trails off.

“Cut himself? Yea, I guess. He only does it when he’s real upset. He just cut too deep this time.”

“So, he cut himself because of us?” He furrows his blond eyebrows.

I lean back in my chair and push my feet on the ground. It’s probably a bad idea, seeing that I’m falling. Yup, bad idea.

“Shit!” My butt hits the ground with a thump.

Jessie grabs his stomach and doubles over.

“Shut up!” I moan.

“I-is t-the floor okay?”

He just thinks he's so funny. I’ll show him how much it hurts. I grab his hand and pull him down with me.

“Ow baby doll, that hurt,” he only wishes the pouty face would work.

So here we lay, on the cold linoleum, as our laughter subsides. Just like we used to be.