MY IDOL BOYFRIEND

Start from the beginning

            “Come on, let’s go”. She pushes me out from the locker room to the café. I could already smell the aroma of the coffee beans. We stand nearby the door and wait for customers to come.

            “Hello ladies, looking great as always”, Henry winks at us and we chuckles at that remark. Henry, my colleagues, dresses in his waiter outfit. I have to say, it really fits him and he looks absolutely smart. He has a handsome look and a seductive smile; he could kill every girl with that grin. His hair is style into a little spike, which make him look much more playful and outgoing. He is 23 this year and single. Girls are crazy over him but he always says not the right one.

            “He’s saying that to you” I say still laughing looking at Chin. She just laughs as well. Even when she laugh, she still looks beautiful. I have to look up at her whenever we talk because she’s 170cm tall, unlike me with the height of only 158cm. Chin got a really pretty oval face, her hair is dye into hazel colour and style into curl waves. Aside from being tall, she got a real slim figure and great fashion sense. I can prove that every guy would turn their head whenever she passes by them. If I were a guy, I would surely fall for her.

            We are still laughing when the bells rings. It rings every time the doors open indicating customers are here.

            “Welcome” Chin says immediately after she hears the door bell rings. I take a hang of myself after laughing so hard and turn so that I can see the customers but only to notice it’s just our boss, the owner of this cafe. A man in his 30’s, very rich and the best boss ever. That’s what I think. He doesn’t look like in his 30’s but late 20’s. He is already in his uniform. Slightly different from Henry, so that it shows he is of higher position or meaning he is the owner of this place.

            I laugh again at Chin. She must be really embarrassed because her face is so red.

            “What are you laughing at? Did I dress weirdly today? Something is on my face?” Ken, our boss asks looking down at himself and continuously touch his face.

            “No. You’re as handsome as always sir”, Henry compliments and we both laugh even more and loud. Our boss eye us in curious but his lips curl up to see his employees laughing so hard. Laughing is contagious.

            “I thought you’re one of the customers, that’s what they are laughing like crazy, sir,” Chin explains. Her lip pouts when she speaks.

            “Oh I see” Ken nods and get behind the counter.

            “You guys really are loud you know. So much noise in the morning. No customers yet?” Kok Ming nags. He is the café chef. Just by the way he dresses, you can guess. Dressed in white chef coat, white toque (the hat), and black shoes. His long black hair is tied up. He is around 38 years old and got a tough look. People would just want to stay as far away from him but he has a really kind heart actually. Never judge it books by its cover. 

            “What happen?” Shaun asks smiling so happily. He is the chef assistant but Kok Ming doesn’t really let him make any dishes yet so, what his job is to just preparing all the necessaries before hand. He is a year older then me but got a really young looking face. His hair is dye into a little red and his bang sticking out a little under the toque he is wearing. Kok Ming always nags whenever he sees Shaun red hair. That is why, he always tries his best to cover it up with the toque but there is still some locks sticking out.

            “Non of your business. Get back inside. Chef  aren’t allow to be outside” Kok Ming shoo Shaun back in the kitchen.

            “But there is no customer yet and I’m done with my job. Eh, aren’t you the chef too. Then, let me take over today”, Shaun protest. Kok Ming looks at him angrily.