Face of an angel

"Still feeling brave pretty boy?," the bald man yelled in my face before landing another blow on my jaw.

He had me pressed up against the wall outside the pub, the rain had caused the hair band to slip out of my hair and i probably look like a deranged druggie. A slow smile crept across my lips."I'll always be brave, as long as I don't look like you,"

He was about punch me again but I caught his fist and held it in the air effortlessly, the man tried to use his other hand to pull his fist free from my grasp, I laughed.

"weak bastard"

I punched him on the temple, he went down like a domino. His head landed in a puddle,

"The sick bastard should drown..."

I grabbed the collar of his coat and dragged him under a shelter at the side of the alley, i helped myself to all the cash in his wallet, £3,000 in £20 notes. I slicked my wet hair back over my head.

"Nice doing business with you," I kicked his leg and walked away.

As I passed the pub the brunette who was crying earlier approached me,

"Did you find him? Did you get my bag?, oh my your face...are you OK?"

I smiled remembering why i was fighting that piece of shit.

"He didn't have anything on him, but here have £1,000" her eyes widened as i handed her the money.

"Oh wow, I couldn't...."

I laughed at her blatant lie, these fake women, I studied her, she wasn't even watching me. She may have refused the money verbally but her eyes were staring at it hungrily. I let the roll of notes fall into her palm.

I spun on my heel and walked to the crossing, a black tri-axle limousine pulled up in front of me, without hesitation i opened the door and got into back. At the other end of the limo i could see a topless blonde woman straddling a very muscular suited gentleman.

Verchiel.

He had an aura about him, everyone loved him, he turned straight men gay and women couldn't keep their hands off him.

"Elijah, what did you find?"

his voice was so soft for a man of his size. I sighed, the daily report bored me.

"Just money, his name is Michael Thompson he's a woman beater, so put I him to sleep in the alley,"

Verchiel sat bolt upright "Elijah you cannot  go around killing people it is not your place" 

He threw the woman to the floor, he came over and sat next to me. I crossed my legs, and turned away from him. Verchiel laid his hand on my thigh.

"Elijah, it is not you place, Raguel will punish you more than he already has,"

I turned to look into Verchiel's eyes. He caught me by surprise and kissed my mouth open mouth, gently biting my bottom lip. I heard the breathy sigh that escaped my lips. Verchiel adjusted his body and tried to lean me back over the seat, bit his bottom lip and slapped his hand from my thigh. "Can't you see your bitch getting annoyed" I whispered into his ear.

The woman was giving me death glares as if i had stolen her favourite toy. Verchiel withdrew at once allowing me to sit up properly, he gestured for the blonde girl to come to him, and like a puppy she ran over and straddled him again, I watched as he ran his hands over her smooth pert breasts, as licked her neck, as he bit into her flesh and drained her of her blood. He pushed the limp drained body off of him and pulled me towards him by my jaw. He kissed me again, this time I allowed his tongue to probe my mouth the blood on his tongue was so very sweet, but I had to push him away.