Chapter 11

Maria's p.o.v

I was sleeping peacefully in Logan's arms when someone banging on my door woke me up.

" ALPHA!"

"ALPHA!"

A female voice said. I sat up and went to the door. It was a girl she was about twelve. She had long black and blonde hair and purple eyes. 

I know what your thinking. Well werecats have strange looks. After I changed that day with the twins I learned a few things. When I get mad my eyes turn red. My dull blue eyes became really bright and shiny. My hair became blonde and brown and my skin turned tan. 

" Yes? What's the matter?" I asked.

" Werewolves! There on our territory...." She said. My eyes widened.  I closed the door and put some cloths on. I threw on a skull tank top, some tights, short shorts,and black combat boots.

" Logan! Wake up!" I said. He jumped up and rubbed his head.

" What? What's going on?" He asked. 

" Wolves!" I said running out the door. When I got outside My pack was in forming a crowed in front of something. 

" MOVE!"

I commanded using my alpha tone. People whimpered and made a pathway for me.  I got to the middle and my blood turned cold. 

In front of me were some of the people I hated the most. My brother and sister,my X- mate,Kristy,and 5 other pack members. Just then Nina,Alexis and Logan came to my side.

My brother would be 21 like Xavier and my sister would be turing 21 soon.

" What are you doing here?" I asked. 

" I wasn't aware that there was a pack here."

Said Xavier. My knees went a little weak. His voice had gotten a little deeper. I finally looked at him and he had changed. His skin was a little tanner,his hair style was different,his eyes had lost some of there glow,and he got a little more mussel. I rolled my eyes.

" Well now you do!" I said not in the mood to see these people.

DO THEY NOT REMEMBER WHAT I WROTE IN THE NOTE! 

Now if you ever see us again do me a favor and don't talk to me or look at me I don't even want you to come near me'

Those were my exact words! My brother and sister kept staring at me like I was some alien.

" What?!" I snapped. 

" We are sorry but what is your name again?" I Froze. People always called me Alpha Maria but I didn't want them to know who I am.

" Just call me Alpha Woods." I said. My full name is Maria Michelle Woods. My brother stiffened. I said to much....

" M-Maria?" He asked. I just look at Nina.

" Enough with the questions! Why are you here?!" She yells. Max looks from me to Nina. They stare at each other. I growl to get there attention. Nina glared at Max then looked at me. I looked up at Max to see pain all over his face.

Just then Daniel came and wrapped his arms around Nina and kissed her head. I looked at Xavier and he looked at me. I got lost  in his eyes but quickly snapped out of it. I can't go back to him! Logan wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him but when that happened four growls eroupted from Xaviers group.....

Picture is Xaiver