Chapter 10

new chapter. There are going to be mistakes. 8 hours of metal cutting and filling makes a person tired. So no editing done by me this time.

Dedicated to her for suggesting the celebrity to play Brian. About Gina I'll decide later.

Chapter 10

The whole week was turning to be pathetic.

Here I was, standing in a party organized by the Easton and Peter.

Peter was a sweet guy or probably a sweet old man and then there was Easton, I have no words! The worst part was that Alden and Xavier were standing around him, kinda like bodyguards. As if the guy would need them!

The best part of the party was that Melissa and Georgy were also here. I never knew that the Lawsin's and Dale's were good friends.

I also met Georgy's family. His father was a tall man who looked nothing like his son is it the other way round? However he had the same features as his mother. He also has an elder brother who was too professional and strict. Actually all the members in his family seemed boring. Poor guy! No wonder he acts like a crackpot in school!

I was standing with Ma and Rebecca who had joined us again in a corner of the room. It was weird for both of us to be in this place. Though I knew a lot of people, I can't leave my mother alone with anyone here. From the looks of the people here, they don't seem trustworthy.

Melissa called me over to her but I just waved back. However, Georgy had just left after showing his womanizing talents, poor if I must say to Rebecca and Ma. Oh, he also called Ma a sexy old woman which was plain weird.

Brian tried to join us but someone always interrupted us.

After some time Rebecca dragged Ma in the powder room leaving me alone. I heard a voice behind me, "enjoying the party?" I turned behind to see Peter. I gave a huge smile to him.

"What does it look like Peter?"

"May I ask what you are doing here?" it wasn't in a rude but in a concerned way. "The beep Claire dragged us here. Wanted to show off that my mother is not enough for her son."

He thought about it for a while before answering, "ah, Claire. Oh she is a beep alright. But seriously speaking, you're mother is too good for anyone." Easton mother and Ma used to be friends, so Peter knew my mother well.

"Why don't you dance with someone of you're age. I can keep Gina Company."

"Okay." I excused myself and went in search of Melissa or Georgy. Instead I found Easton and his crew surrounded by girls.

So instead of searching for them myself, I decided to ask them. I mean, Easton wasn't that bad.

"Easton," I called out to him. Xavier looked bored while Alden looked pissed. Whatever! "Do you know where Melissa is?"

He was about to answer when some blonde pulled and tried to drag him.

Seriously!

I turned to walk away when I bumped into someone. The person turned out to be Peter. He wasn't alone this time. This time there were a few people surrounding them just like Easton had before.

"You're mother is with her fiancée dear." He actually kept Ma Company.

"Thanks Peter." He looked over my shoulder to see his son. I also turned behind to see him wrapped around the girl. When I turned back to look at Peter, he had a big frown on his face. Just looking at his face made me say the first thing that came in my mouth.