Chapter 38: Attack of The Copy Machine

If you think this story deserves it, please vote because this stories up for WATTY AWARDS!!   :))))))))

Creepy horror albulm to right?? ;))

ANYONE WATCH AMERICAN HORROR STORY? No? Well be prepared for the next chapter then. LOL.

~It was dark, and I was over. Until you kissed my lips, and saved me~ But theres a side to you side of you that I never knew never knew, all the things you say they were never true never true. And the games you played, you would always win always win, but I set FIRE to rain!

********************************************************************************************************

“No.”

“Yes…”

“No.”

He leaned forward on his desk, his features holding every inch of amusement as hedeliberately repied, “Yes.”

“David, please just stop.”

“No,” he replied slowly, his features dropping into his famous stone-like features when he didn't like someone's tone. “I’m your boss. Assistant do what boss say. Boss no like it when assistant don't listen." He smirked. For some reason, he thought talking like a caveman made him sound nicer.

"You’re doing this for me," he added, narrowing his melted chocolate eyes that seemed to speak to me and say, 'I'm intimidating and adorable, let's leave it at that. Oh, and I'll be expecting a coffee with extra love later on and skim milk.'

I patted the leather armchair, feeling slightly intimidated by the pissed off man in front of me. He obviously didn’t have enough of his coffee and was still cranky. “I have an excellent idea,” I started, crossing my sweatpants legs over each other in a fancy way. “How about… I just sit here and…” I looked around the room frantically for something to use and picked up the phone on his desk. His eyes widened slightly like a kid getting a cookie as I held the phone in front of me.

“..Take all of your calls! I’ll take ALL of them I swear!”

That was a big commitment with how popular he is by phone. Most likely I would be miserable and regret wearing his favorite jersey that I already spilled some coffee on and didn't tell. If I were him I would just say yes.

“Faith…” David leaned back and  grit his teeth, in the process allowing a muscle in his eyebrow twitch. “I allowed you a day off tomorrow. Do as I say, or I will take that privilege away.”

He was clearly furious.

Whiles well take advantage.

“David…” I mocked, crossing my arms over my chest. For some reason that particular day I decided to mock him numerous times just for fun. I crossed my arms over my chest like his were. “We both know every employee won’t be here tomorrow, you can’t do that. I’m wearing a freaking football jersey, sweatpants, and my hair frizzy from the—“

“You’re doing it. Or I’m carrying you to the copy machine and forcing you plus you’re coming in tomorrow to file my—“

“I HATE THAT COPY MACHINE!” I blurted, jumping up. In the process my man-sweatpants sagged so I yanked them back up, thankfully without losing my ‘angry face’. David stayed back in his chair, his hands over his eyes in frustration.“That thing almost took my finger off last week! Plus it never works!”

“It’s not broken,” he snapped, wiping his hand down his face. He let out a growl in his throat as if struggling to keep his temper. “You just don’t know how to work it, even though I should you twenty million times!”