Chapter 33

Author's Note:

This chapter is dedicated to Backstreetboys. Sila yung pinakagusto kong boyband forever. I like them since highschool at ngayon na matanda "ahem" na ako gusto ko pa din ang mga kanta nila. You just don't know how many times I've played that song. First time ko marinig kahapon na may kanta pala silang ganyan and upon hearing it, ideas of this story suddenly flooded my mind.

I recommend that you listen to the song while you're reading. This is mostly Johann's POV. No more conversation, except for the 2 lines.

________________

33.

"No"

Parang bomba na sumabog sa akin yung sagot niya. Nanghina ako bigla.

I loosened my grip on her shoulders and looked at the floor.

A man cant just take too much. 

"That's the second time you've turned me down."  I said silently. I tried so hard not to choke on the words. And bago pa tumulo ang luha ko sa harap niya, I turned my back on her  and went out of their apartment.

Sumakay na ako sa kotse ko and took out my keys. I was about to put the keys on the ignition when I noticed that my hands are trembling. Hungkag na hungkag ang pakiramdam ko. I felt that my soul have been ripped out. For the second time around.

Until when am I going to be like this?

Would I be strong enough to go on? I've been to this state before pero hindi na ako natuto. I've tried to moved on before but all my efforts to forget her nabasura lang nung makita ko siya ulit.

Si Claire. Yes, Angel is right, I've loved her too. She was there during the times na parang hindi ko na kayang iahon ang sarili dahil kay Angela. Ilang beses niya akong nakitang umiiyak habang nakatitig sa picture ni Angela. She was there when I drowned myself with alcohol and drugs  just to lessen the pain.

She was there when I felt that I am worthless.

Everyone is telling me to moved on but she didn't. Because she understand that it's not as easy as it seems.

Everyone gave up on me but she didn't.

That's why, it's not easy to just drop her because Angela came back. I just couldn't tell her  the moment she came back from her vacation. She don't deserve it.

But i knew that I have to choose.