020

Is it all gonna end like that?

My body felt light, but later I found myself floating and everything around me is pitch black. Suddenly a light shone from afar, I swam and held my hand to it but as I keep reaching it gets farther. I stopped myself from chasing, the light stopped from moving. I guess it is the end. I won't be able to reach for the exit anymore. I am now erased.

I opened my eyes and around me are clouds. Where am I? I thought I was-

My eyes widened, Youngmin is standing there smiling at me. I couldn't speak, I couldn't stand up and bring myself to him. He wasn't obliterated?

"I'm so sorry (Y/N), it's all my fault for not telling you." he started,

"And now I will pay you back."

I stared at him in confusion,

"Yes I am still perfectly alive, well in this world though. Charlotte did her everything and managed to lift the curse Jaeho has caused me."

I cringed by the time I heard that name. Youngmin helped me stand up and held my hand.

"I am quite remorseful wasting all her efforts on me. But since you deserve so much, I don't mind wasting it on you."

His body began fading, no what is happening?

"Live well on this one for me okay?"

His hand slipped away from my cheek and just disappeared completely.

"Y-Youngmin." I croaked out. What does he mean by all that?

"Youngmin!" I shouted before I blacked out.

"Life transfer. Any angel could bring back any body and soul to life in exchange with their soul and will be completely be erased from this world."

"The one being resurrected on the other hand will be brought back to their own homes and when that person will wake up with no memories at all."

Youngmin did this for me?

But why? A tear rolled down my cheek.

"Why would you sacrifice your soul to a traitor like me?"

With that, I blacked out again.

([!] From here, you don't remember anything anymore.)

I woke up and the sunlight hit my face. I groaned and with my eyes closed I reached out for a pillow to hide my face.

"(Y/N)?" I heard my mom knocked the door. She opened the door and went beside me.

"Wake up now, you have something to submit today at 12 don't you?"

I shot my eyes open, it's already 10:34 in the morning. I slowly got off the bed and ran down the dining to eat.

While eating my mother opened the tv and watched some news.

"For today's star news! Members of the idol group Boyfriend' celebrate their past member Jo Youngmin's birthday-"

Youngmin? I think I've heard that name before. I looked at the clock and it says 11:15. Shit. I ran to my bedroom and showered for five minutes, I can't believe I did for five freaking minutes I must have soap on my face. I didn't care about on what I should wear I just took a floral dress and ran as fast as I could to get a cab.

In the end I was five minutes late but I was forgiven and took my work. I sighed and looked down at what I am wearing. Totally out of occassion. But
at least I passed it!