You sleep over at his house for the first time

Today Justin had just gotten back home from tour, and as you hadn't seen him since two months you had to make up for your lost time, so you had a lazy day. You just spent the whole day lounging around, swimming in his pool, eating, watching tv and mostly cuddling. Right now you were both sitting on the couch watching tv when you decided to look at your phone to check what time it was. Once the screen lit up you couldn't believe what you were seeing. Your eyes were open widely while your jaw was left hanging down, your lips no longer touching. Justin noticed your worried expression and looked over at you.

"What happened?", Justin asked you worriedly. "J, it's eleven o'clock. I gotta get going!", you replied. "No, no! You can't leave now! I missed you!", he begged. "Well, what am I supposed to do? It's late and I don't really want to be driving in the mean streets of California so late!", you told him sounding out the obviousness. "Sleepover, princess!", he told you with the brightest and sweetest smile you've ever seen him flash. "For real?", you asked excitedly. "Uh-huh!", he told you plainly. "You sure you don't mind?", you asked nervously. "No, of course not! Actually I've been waiting for this to happen!", he told you grinning cheekily while winking at you. "Really!", you told him sarcastically stifling a laugh. "I only speak the truth love.", he told you attempting to say it in a british accent but failing miserably! You both ended up laughing at his mishap and when you were done he turned to you and spoke up. "So, you up for a goodnight sleep with you amazing boyfriend?", he asked you wiggling his eyebrows. "Of course my love!", you replied giving him a quick peck. He smiled and switched off the tv. You both went up the stairs swaying your hands back and forth. As you came up to Justin's bedroom he gently opened the door. You walked in, Justin following closely behind as he switched the light on. You had already been in his room but this was the first time you would be sleeping there. After a few seconds realization hit you hard, what were you going to wear? You slowly walked over to Justin, "Hey J what am I going to wear?". "Leave that to me!", he told you walking out of the room.

He returned back after a few minutes holding a t-shirt in his hand. "You could just borrow one of mine!", he told you smiling. "You took it out of his hands while muttering a 'thank you' and pecking his cheek. You went over to the bathroom where you changed into Justin's shirt. It had his familiar scent and you immediately felt secure wearing it. After you were done you went back to the bedroom where you found Justin sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for you patiently. After he saw you entering the room he stood up and laced his arm around your back. "I'm jealous!", he told you making the face of a four year old. "Why? What's wrong?!", you asked. "Cos you look better in my shirt than me, and that's not fair!", he replied whining. "Awwww J. Don't worry! I might look better than you in this shirt but no one can rock your look better you!", you told him innocently. "Awwwww. Thanks baby!", he said kissing you lightly. After the kiss you both walked over to the bed parting ways so both of you can get into your own side.

As you got into the bed and settled down under the soft covers, Justin grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him. He cradled you into him, the closest you can get and nuzzled his head into your neck. After that he slowly extended his arms out from under the quilt and switched off the lights. Then he put his hand back into it's original position. "Goodnight babygirl", Justin told you softly into your ear while giving you one last hug. "G'night J", you responded with the same expression. As sleep overcame you, you couldn't help but think how lucky you are to be in this position right now and how sweet, caring and protective Justin is.

Sorry that this was so short but I just thought that I should do something different :) I hope you liked it! :D