brodie & cm punk

Brodie's POV

Brodie's POV

After my match I was feeling great and I wanted to share it with Phil, as usual. Everytime something great happened I always wanted to share it with him. Vice versa when it came to him. He was the first to know about everything in my life.

Phil and I wrestled and trained together before we got signed to wwe, and at some point in time were more than friends, but with benefits. I never admitted that I loved him due to him only wanting to be just friends. The both of us have dated before but it was too awkward. We always argued and it was too stressful to go through again. I was willing to try again but I knew he didn't want that again.

I missed having what he had, but I refused to lose him or have issues because of my feelings, when I already know that chapter between us is closed, and no longer or ever will be in session. It hurt my heart so bad to think about it, but it was for the best.

Once I finished showering and getting dressed, I made my way to the tour bus him and I shared. Once I got on, my heart shattered when I saw him and AJ swallowing each other's faces. I shut the door loudly on purpose so they could stop. They noticed me and I played it off better than I thought.

"Sorry. This door can be a, real pain in the ass sometimes." I faked a smile. Phil climbed off of her and stood up, wiping his mouth.

"Hey Brodie." He flashed a smile like it was nothing. I waved back trying not to say something rude. That should be me kissing him, most definitely not AJ. She was a cool girl but she didn't seem like his type. I was.

"Hi Phil. Hello AJ. Since when are you two so adorable?" I faked it with a horrible smile once again.

"Well, Punk and I have been talking for a while and today he asked me out. Isn't that amazing?" She exclaimed. Phil always explained he couldn't be loyal to me, so I found this whole situation such bullshit. It was only a matter of time before he fucked her over like he did me. I probably sounded bitter but at this point I didn't give a damn.

"That's cool. I'm gonna leave you guys be, I'm really tired. Congrats though." My voice cracked. Fuck. I cleared my throat and went to my room. I sat down on the bed and felt a tear slip down my cheek. I quickly wiped it off as punk walked in. I stood up and turned away from him, acting like I were doing something.

"Something wrong?" He asked.

"Not at all Phil, just tired that's it." I muttered. He knew everytime I called him Phil something was wrong.

"Brodie." He called.

"Just go with your girlfriend, okay? It doesn't matter, so just leave it alone and leave me alone."

"So that's what's this about?" He said grabbing me. I moved my hands and shook my head.

"All this time I gave you hint after hint that I still loved you. You always ignored them and laid down with other girls in front me, not giving a damn about my feelings." I finally snapped. He didn't say anything back, so I laid down and pulled the blankets over my head.

"Just go." I said sniffing and wiping my eyes. He didn't leave. Instead he got under the covers with me and cuddled with me, slowly wrapping his arms around me.

"You could've said that, Brodie. I really like you. I wasn't so sure if you still had those feelings for me, so I just asked AJ to date me, I guess just to ease the pain." He whispered to me. I turned around and grabbed his hand.

"Really?" I asked. He gave me that half smirk I loved, causing me to smile. He kissed me, and I kissed back before a thought came to mind.

"But what about-" I started until he put his index finger on my  lips.

"I'll break up with her tomorrow." He said kissing me again, immediately climbing on top of me.

"Let's just focus on us. It's been too long baby girl, way too long." He whispered huskily in my ear. I already knew what he meant, which caused me to let out a moan.

"Indeed it has."

-

-

-

-

requested by - AwesomeBrodie

hope you enjoyed it xox