Promise You Won't Forget Me?

(a/n: a special thanks to @MissFictionFairy for the song! She sent me an entire list! I wanted to update before time to go out for my sister's birthday today! xx Laurie ps HOPE YOU LIKE IT!)

*Andy's POV* 

I woke up and realized this was it. the last morning we'd ever have together. She left for Michigan and I left for London later this morning. I was sure of one thing. I was gonna miss her like CRAZY!!! All the other buys wouldn't understand because Liam had Ammie, Harry had Jen and Triniti, Louis had Bryleigh, Zayn had Perrie and Niall was god only knows where. But, she's the only one I felt whole with and now I have to leave her. It's just not fair. She was mine and I have to leave her. this is just shitty. I sighed louder than I meant to I suppose because I felt her stir beside me. She looked so peaceful while she slept. Her lips had a pinkish tint to them. She had dimples. Her skin was soft as a baby's. She had curves in all the right places. She had a very nice curvy figure. Full breasts, cute little lovehandles, and a nice ass If I do say so myself. But she was mine. My own little piece of heaven. I was just so glad she was comfortable enough to let me have her. It was way more than sex. I can't even describe it. But it was fantastic.

"Morning." She mumbled.

"Good Morning to you too." I said, kissing her forehead

"What time is it?"

"Only about eight o'clock."

"Oh good. I have a couple of hours before I have to get up."

She snuggled back into me.

"I thought we could spend the day taking pictures and things. Just to relax and have fun."

"That sounds amazing. As soon as I eat. I'm starving."

"Already called for room service. They should be bringing up food in about ten minutes."

"Good. I have to go to the restroom."

"Go ahead. I'll double check on the breakfast."

She got up going to the bathroom. That little thief took my shirt. Oh well. It looked better on her than it did me and it's my shirt. I went to call for breakfast as there was a knock on the door. I opened it.

"Breakfast." They guy said

"It's about time."

"Sorry."

He rolled the cart in setting up the table before leaving.  

"Babe!" I yelled.

"No need to yell I'm right here."

"Oh."

I heard her chuckle. 

"That smells delicious."

I pulled out her chair as she sat down.

"Here you are m'lady." 

"thank you kind sir."

We sat down to breakfast and began eating as I snapped a picture of her.

"Andy! I look a mess. Why take pictures right now." She said with a mouthful of food

"you look adorable.!" I chuckled

"I look like a chipmunk."

"A very sexy chipmunk."

She growled and I just laughed. We took a lot of pictures and videos, half of the cute pictures going to twitter. The alarm went off telling us it was eleven o'clock. We both sighed. 

"I guess I should get back to my room." She spoke finally.

"I don't wanna let you go." 

"I don't wanna go but I have to finish my schooling at stuff back in Michigan."