XVI: Never Been Kissed

QOTC: Sakura: Was that your way of revenge? Because next time I'm not gonna watch as you snatch someone's heart out.

Sasuke: You're welcomed to sit if you like.

***************************************************

Chapter 16: Never Been Kissed

Sakura wanted so much to stick with her usual apparel, but it seems that the weather doesn't agree with her. All stores were closed—doors shut; it was pretty unusual because Konoha wasn't very much involved in heavy typhoons, unless if something goes out of a clear sky... Say the funeral of the Third. Whatever it was, luckily the rain has evacuated most of the villagers that could cover her trails within her rendezvous with the Raven. Speak of the Devil, what's taking him so long?

Clouds poofed in mass white fume, as Sasuke collapsed behind Sakura. She watched him fall in his knees with her mouth ajar, but of course she had to catch him. "Oh my God," she whispered, as she ran to place his head on her lap. "The hell happened to you,"

"I'm fine," He tried standing but there were cuts that have slashed into his leg, as he held on to her shoulder. Sasuke keeled over again, and the first thing Sakura did was to let him lay down in her lap, like the way she'd done it all the way back at the Forest of Death. But there is hope now. And Sakura is not going to let Uchiha Sasuke die of a mere fever. "You're badly hurt. We need to get you in the hospital now."

The Raven chuckled, spitting blood."No..."

"Is than an ANBU uniform??"

"Hn."

Obstinate and stubborn young man! Sakura wanted to throw him a piece of her mind, but now doesn't seem to be the right time in drawing out her vengeance. He's still one lucky boy to be in favor of Sakura. "Shh... You're cold," she can't believe she's actually saying this though. Uchiha Sasuke, vulnerable, sitting duck, out of his limb—she could indulge him this way, even how much blood had oozed in his mouth, his nostrills, he was still Sasuke. The boy who broke her heart as many times she couldn't count, and she was Sakura who will always make a fool out of herself for his benefit.

And he's dying.

He stared at her of course, to ask her if she could feel it too—the heavy tremendous pouring of rain.. Perhaps the skies are now saluting his death.

Tick Tock

Tick Tock

Tick Tock

"Stay with me."

                                               ♡ ʈɦɛ ɲɛӝʈ ựɕɦɨɦɑ ♡

                                          THERE'S NO ESCAPE

Sasuke's arrival had brought chaos into the hospital. The nurses made violent reactions, some, who stared in awe at the thought of seeing Sasuke Uchiha in person, most of them have stopped whatever they're doing and Sakura demanded for a hand to help her lift this Rogue Ninja. No one ran to help her. Not even get a wheelchair for his aid. They just stood there gawking.

Sakura had brought a snake that could endager the whole herd.

Due to Sakura's temper, the least thing one of the medics did was to hand her the key to Room 21 and threatened them not a word; like a burglar threatening everyone with a gun. That—if they don't want their worst nightmares to hunt them down, they'd better continue their work and pretend.