Teen Wolf Preference- Your his Anchor:

You got a frantic call from Stiles asking you to hurry to Derek's hideout saying Scott was seriously hurt from fighting an alpha.

You were with Alison so you two rushed to her car and drove there. When you guys get there all you see is Scott on the ground bleeding out of his stomach which was strange because he should be healing but you could tell he wasn't. You couldn't move, you just stood there looking at Scott not paying attention to Derek talking to Alison about her possibly being the anchor. He figured it was Alison but e was wrong. As you stood there you felt a sharp pain in your stomach so you grab it and looked down and saw blood, exactly where it would be if you were Scott. You let out a scream and fell to the ground. You had your eyes closed so when you opened them you saw Scott kneeling beside you an when you looked around you saw shocked faces around you. "It will fade, the pain I mean. You're his anchor, you took the pain away and saved him" you hear Derek say. And he was right it did fade and when it did you stood up and looked at Scott. "I knew it" Scott starts " I knew it was you I just couldn't believe it". When he finishes talking you feel his lips on yours so you kiss him back. So now whenever he gets hurt you're the one to save him.