Cherry Pop *~11~*

<---VOTE! COMMENT! Cause it makes me smile... :)

Cookie: O.O boy...writing this was a complete head rush. LOL I tried to write what Stacy was feeling the best way i can...the confusion...the inner conflict...like..how would a real person react if they just seen something Stacy had just seen? O.o LOL

Song is "E.T" By Katy Perry cause it fits this story so well :)

pic is of Courtney...sexy

---

*~Stacy's POV*~*

"There," West said, dusting his hands together. He turned and frowned at Ami who was looking up at him with hero worship eyes. He sighed. "Girls like you are so troublesome."

     I made a move towards them and stumbled. What!? I can finally move? Shaking my head, I ran to Ami and threw myself at her. We both hit the sand, crying and laughing.

    "Stupid!" I sniffed. "You scared me so badly! I thought you were done for! What the hell were you thinking, provoking him like that?

    Ami hugged me back tightly. "I didn't want him to get to you, Stacy."

     "Stupid," I whispered. "Idiot."

     "Touching," West said from above us, sounding bored.

     I lifted my face up and glared at him. "I couldn't move. Why!?"

     "It wasn't him, Stacy," Ami said. "It was me."

     I looked sharply at her. "You? But why?"

    Her bottom lip trembled. "I knew you'd try to save me. What good would it have done us if he killed us both?"

    "Is that why you couldn't..." I swallowed, "why you couldn't make that barrier stronger?"

    She nodded.

    "You're so stupid!" I cried, throwing myself at her again. "You could have been killed!"

    "I'm sorry for worrying you, Stacy," Ami said but looked brightly at West. "But I knew West would save me."

    I opened my mouth to thank West but stopped when another ear splitting cry echoed around us. Ami and I covered our ears, wincing at the terrible wail before it ended. I lowered my hand. Oh my god....Courtney!

     My looked around frantically, panicked that something could have happened to her while I had been distracted but I relaxed when I found her standing a couple of feet away from us, something black crumbling in her hand before it was whisked away by the wind.

     Her pale hair fluttered against her as she turned and looked at me. Her shirt was splattered with with something dark, something that I assumed was blood. Seeing as Zara was nowhere in sight it was safe to assume that the blood had been hers and the black dust spreading out in the wind was what remained of her. Like Rork she must have burst into black flames.

    "She makes a beautiful sight, no?" West said, watching the way I was watching Courtney. "Even covered in all that blood."

    "She's beautiful," I agreed. "She's like the sun."

    "Hmm," West mused, shoving his hands in his shorts pockets. "Yes, but the sun also sets, leaving you cold, and alone in the dark."

    I stared at him. Was that a warning?