6

In Every FanFic...

1. *She wears a One Direction T-shirt, black shorts that got One Direction faces plastered all over them, with a One Direction converse, and she puts on one thousand rubber bracelets that screams 'I love One Direction'. Not to forget her One Direction iPhone case and her One Direction earrings, and One Direction necklace.

And Harry falls in love with her Everyone :))

2. From now on, (what I've learned from Fanfics) don't you ever worry about a guy kidnapping you! Just relax you should be happy cause in the end if it isn't Harry himself, he's definitely saving you. Cheer up! :)

3. "I'm sorry I kidnapped you and killed your whole family."

"That's ok, I still love you."

4. "I think I recognize him form somewhere,...."

That's cause he's in the biggest boy band in the world you dipshit!

5. I wore....*insert Polyvore link*

Like no, just no.

6. You're 12 and don't know how to end your fanfic, but don't worry car accident and coma are always there for you :)

7. "His mouth tasted like bread and warm summer night"

U ok bro

8. "Hey mom I'm going on tour with my boyfriend and his band for a year is that ok?"

"Yeah sure sweetie."

"Oh and I'm pregnant."

"Oh MY GOD I'M GONNA BE A GRANDMA"

Bless this family

9. The picture dude. Just the picture. >

10. Eyes are not eyes anymore. They're called Orbs.

11. This is basically every typical fanfic I have ever read, sarcastically summarized :)

"I put mah hair in a messeh bun, walked into Nandoz since I work dere, went to serve people and it's a group of 5 boys who looked sah familiar but idk. Da curly one winked at meh. One of dem asked for carrots, and he was wearing stripes and TOMS. and a blonde 1 ordered da whole menu. After they ate they asked moi to go on tour wif them, Den I realized it waz one direction omg I didn't ask my parents for permission but idk.
On tour they all fell in love wif me, Then one week later da curly one asked me to marry him. Den i got preggo and had 5 kidz with Lewis.

Da End. :))"

12. Her parents die, but she never did a funeral or never mentioned again. And then the next day She's smiling and laughing and having sex with 5/5 of One Direction.

13. Every child of Harry is named Darcy.

What if he said he decided to call her Shanaenae, would you use it? Huhh?

14. Louis ONLY eats carrots

Liam ONLY watches Toy Story

Zayn ONLY cares about his hair

Harry ONLY names his daughter Darcy, even if he had 4 girls, it would be 4 Darcies.

And Niall ONLY eats Nando's.

And I ONLY read these for my own amusement :)

15. *opens fanfic with good title*
"omg we've run out of carrots!1!! said louis" *closes tab*
*shuts laptop*
*aborts child*

16. She hates One Direction's music, yet she goes to their concert.

But yeah probably was dragged there

17. But what if I wrote a fanfic like that would you guys read it?

"One day Herry Stiiles waz walkin in da street nd he saw me walkin around with my TOMS and my stripped T-shirt, I waz weaving fresh from da hair salon. He said: "Wow dat bitch iz fine as hell." He walk up to meh and say: " Dayum." and then I say "My name is Shanaenae."
Two monfs l8er meh and Herry are married. I say: " Herry u luve me 4ever?" He smile and say: "No." I cried and ran away, dan I died.
Herry looked at my ded body nd say: "I love u 5ever Shanaenae."

Vote if you cried like I did :'(

18. "That'll be 5 dollars m'am" I handed him a twenty and left. I didn't want to wait for the change"

Oh so casually leaving a 15$ tip when you're broke af! Nice ;)

19. Casually walking down the street in London and you happen to see One Direction, Taylor Swift, Britney Spears and Jesus.
Note the Sarcasm.

20.  "aww ur family died??? here let's go to Nando's!!!"

"aw u lost ur job?? to Nando's!!"

"aw u got stabbed?? Oh noes this calls for Starbucks!!"