• 1D Sex (Harry) •

"Oohhh baby!" Kirra trills as she wiggles her hips and slides up and down Harry's length.

Harry has been Kirra's Sub for a year now, and, honestly, both Harry and Kirra had experienced some great sex.

Tonight is no different.

Kirra feels her breath hitch as Harry's thrusts become faster and rougher.

She can tell that Harry is getting closer to the edge.

His grunts are becoming louder.

She expects him to ask her if he can come.

That's why she's pissed when Harry seed fills her before she cums.

He came without permission.

She instantly slides off of him, ignoring his tiny whimper of protest and her own desire to finish the job.

"You came without my consent, Dog," she spits at him.

Harry's eyes lower.

"That deserves a whipping. Get on the bed."

Then she walks over to collect the necessary items for his punishment - a cock ring, a whip, a blindfold, a ball gag, and some rope.

She sets the blindfold, ball gag, and cock ring down, but goes over to Harry with the whip and the rope in her hands.

She binds his wrists and feet together.

"Not so bad now, are you, Dog?" she hisses with a smirk appearing on her lips.

She cracks her whip into the air, causing Harry to wince.

Then she puts the blindfold over the boy's bright green eyes and the ball gag between his plump, soft, pink lips.

"You're going to get it now."

Harry nods vigorously, his body language signaling a plead for mercy.

Kirra doesn't like to show mercy.

"I've gagged you, so the safe word with be two claps of your hands, got it?"

Harry gives a curt nod.

Kirra brings the whip down onto his sex, and he lets out a whimper-ish moan into the gag.

She cracks it again, and Harry's nostrils flare as his lips release a desperate groan.

Kirra growls, "I'm not done. You can endure, pet."

Muffled moans fill the air as a little bead of precum appears at the tip of his member.

"Ha. Not even half was through his whipping, and he's already about to cum for me," Kirra thought.

"You're already so worked up, Dog."

Kirra takes the cock ring and places it on the base of Harry's dick.

"Just the way I like it."

Kirra blows onto the tip, staring at the glistening bead of pre-cum.

Then she laps it up with her tongue.

Harry knows that he can't move, unless he wants his punishment to worsen.

Kirra loves the way that Harry tastes.

Her cold hand reaches out and grasps his warm shaft, making Harry shiver.

His heartbeat quickens as she breaths on him for a few moments, and then she licks him again. Harry feels dazed by the amazing sensation at the tip of his member of Kirra's wet tongue.

Kirra flicks her tongue against his slit, before her hot mouth encases him.

Her tongue swirls around the tip; her lips suck at the base.

Harry is just about to cum, but the cock ring stops him from doing so.

His muscles clench.

Kirra's mouth leaves him as she realizes he is about to cum.

"Nah. Not again, Dog."

Harry exhales sharply.

"You tried to come again? Without permission again? Fuck no."

Harry groans in protest.

"What am I going to do with you, pet?" Kirra sighs.

She glares at him for a moment, before grinning.

"I know! I'm going to leave you here while I take a nice hot shower, and you're going to think about what you do wrong. Got it?"

Harry whines for Kirra to untie him, or at least take off the cock ring, but she's gone...

Oh dear. This is going to be a long night for Harry...