Chapter 9

Xaiver's p.o.v

I got up with the sound of my alarm clock.

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

I groaned and turned over. I opened my eyes and sat up. Kristy must have left to a while ago. I looked at the time and saw it was 11:23 am. I walked to my dresser and pulled out a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans. I walked to my bathroom and took a quick shower.

After shower

I got up and walked out of the bathroom. I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen. Stacy was there with her friends but she wouldn't look at me. She hates my guts. I walked to the fridge and grabbed some juice and sat down at the table. I rubbed my face with my hands. I was so tired. I couldn't sleep  with out my mate. I chugged down the juice and put the cup in the sink. I was about to go back upstairs when two warriors came bursting into the kitchen.

" Alpha we have some news." Said the first one.

" What is it?" I asked.

" Well there is a rogue in the cellars. It's a female and she is beat up but something happen to her but she doesn't want to talk about it." Said the other guy.

" She was alone but she has somebodies mark..." He said. I nodded my head. If she is marked her mate would have been with her.

"Her mate wasn't with her?" I asked confused. They shook there heads. 

" What about the other news?" I asked. 

" The new land is ready but we are going to need the you to run around and see if it is okay." He said. I nodded my head. Just then Max came in.

" What new land are you talking about?" he asked showing no emotion on his face.

" Didn't I tell you?" I said.

" We are moving to Alaska."

Unknown p.o.v

He dragged me by my hair into his bed room.

" NO! NO! NO! Please stop!" I sobbed. 

" Shut up slut!" He snapped at me. I whimpered. He threw me on the his bed and climbed on top of me. 

" STOP HIM! STOP HIM!" My wolf shouted at me!

" I can't I am to weak!" I said back. She whimpered and started crying. 

He started kissing my neck.

" please stop you aren't even my real mate!" I say tying to reason with him. He growls and says

" We are mates and YOU are going to wear my mark!"

he said. He started to kiss me again. He got between my neck and shoulder and bit down. I gasped. It hurt yet felt good. But I was angry. My mate was suppose to mark me not this bastard! I felt around for something to hit him with but the only thing I could reach was a lamp.

I picked it up right when he pulled back and hit him in the head hard. The lamp broke and he fell limp. He was alive but will be passed out for a little a while but not for long because of advanced healing. I got up and pulled out the silver chains her used to tie me up in. I rapped the around his wrist and ankles and then tied them to the bed. He would eventually get out but he will be weak from the hit and the silver. I put my cloths in a duffel bag and ran out the house. I was going to start fresh now and get away from him.....

Few days later....

I was tired and hungry I had just got into pack territory. I was walking now when I heard two growls. 

" State your business rogue." Said somebody from behind me.

" s-s-sorry I d-d-didn't mean to come on your territory I was just passing through." I said. They looked at each other then looked back at me.

" Your going to have to come back with us." They said. I nodded and the put me in handcuffs. 

20 minuets later

They put me in a cell and said I had to wait here until the Alpha came.

" How can we get this mark off?" I asked my wolf. She sighed and said

" The only way to get the mark off is to get marked by our true mate..."  She said before cutting me off. I sighed.

Great to get this f'ing thing off I have to find my mate who can be anywhere in this world.

Just my luck.......

Picture is Max