Saline looks at Brendon and licks her lips. " So big guy, how would you like to be my last client? I promise you that I can show you a few things. I bet you like it rough and dirty."

Brendon takes one look at Salines tongue as she runs it over her dry lips and takes off walking the other way. " Lets get out of here before I get raped. These streets aren't safe for a good looking stud like myself."

I follow Brendon as he walks back to the car. " Stay off the streets. I mean it." I jump in the car and slam the door shut. " Man.. you really need a shower. I'm not spending the rest of the day with you smelling like that." I open all of the windows and spray some of my Joop colonge.

Brendon jumps out of the car and runs to the trunk. He comes back with a uniform. " I forgot that I had this in the trunk. Lets go to Lunas house, maybe she will let me shower quickly."

I give Brendon a serious look as he sits there smiling. " I'm not taking you over there smelling like that. Did you explain to Kalise that I had you drop him off because I was running late for work? I hope she doesn't think I was avoiding her because I took her out last night."

Brendon smirks at me. " That's why you were acting strange earlier. "

I start the car and start driving. Without even realizing it, I start heading to Kalises house. " I really like her. She's different than most girls that just throw themselves at me because of my looks or because I'm a cop. She makes me feel like I'm more than that."

Brendon turns up the radio and starts singing to " Crazy Bitch" " Hey you're a crazy bitch, but you fuck so good, I'm on top of it. When I dream, I'm doing you all night. Scratches all down my back to keep me right on"

I drive to Kalises house and try to block out his horrible singing voice. When we pull up I start to feel myself get nervous. I haven't been able to get Kalise out of my mind since our date last night. The way that her small fragile body felt in my arms, and the taste of her soft sweet tongue on mine. I really had to control myself last night so I wouldn't try getting her out of her clothes and showing her a night she would never be able to forget. I have more respect for her than to try to rush things.

We walk up to the front door and Brendon starts banging on the door. " Police.. open up."

I hit Brendon on the arm and give him a dirty look. " We're not on a job you idiot."

He grabs his arm and laughs. " Oh yeah."

I feel my heart start beating fast as the front door swings open. Kalise is standing there with a smile on her sweet face. " Hey guys." She back away and plugs her nose. " What's that horrible smell?"

Luna runs to the door and looks outside." What the hell is up with all the banging on..." She backs away and looks at Brendon. " That is so not hot. Don't you shower?"

Brendon reaches out and grabs Luna and pulls her in for a hug. " Never."

Luna struggles to get away from Brendon as he kisses her on the lips. " You dirty dick."

Brendon lets go of her and smiles. " I need to use your shower."

Kalise shakes her head and points upstairs. " Please do so."

I wait for Brendon and Luna to walk upstairs before I grab Kalise by the waist and pull her close to me. " You look so sexy. I thought about you all last night."

Kalise smiles and lets out a nervous laugh." I had a great time with you last night."

I pull her face just inches from mine and brush my mouth over her bottom lip. " Maybe you will let me take you out again." I run my fingers through her hair as she lets out a deep sigh. I get ready to push my lips into her sweet soft lips to get another taste, when all of a sudden Tristin comes running up.