Chapter Six

So hey guys. Last chapter didn't get as many comments, votes, etc, as I would like, so I'm kinda eh about that. But thanks to those of you who did, just reading your comments makes me smile and it makes my day 582654 times better! ;D I feel that I haven't mentioned Hailie or Whitney or Alaina, (his daughters), in the previous chapters, so I will this chapter. I feel like I need to emphasize how much he loves them(: So in honor of Hailie Jade Scott/Mathers, I have included a picture of her on the side and also a song that Em wrote for her, not to mention another Eminem POV(; Enjoy guys, and please rate and all that shit.

---

Friday finally came, and while I was anxious and excited about it, Luna was fucking ecstatic. Friday afternoon, I stood in front of my body-length mirror, clothes strewn on the bed, cell phone in hand, Luna on speakerphone. She was giving me fashion advice, but she was so overjoyed she could barely speak in full sentences.

"I'm just so happy for you!" she gushed for the eighty millionth time as I dug through my closet desperately.

"But why, Lu?"

"Because you've only had one relationship. Ever. And who wants to be alone forever? This is your chance at love. And I notice the look in your eyes every time we see a couple, Dri. I'm not retarded," she accused.

"Whoa, slow down. What look?" I denied. I was a horrible liar and we both knew it; I was a hopeless romantic, and when you see love, it makes you wonder why you don't have it.

"We both know exactly what look. Now stop distracting, you have a date with a fucking legend! You have to look amazing."

"What about a romper?"

"Ew, fuck no. Next."

"Wait, why?"

"You're going to Starbucks, not the park with your girlfriends. You want something casual yet chic. Sexy yet cool...collected." She was silent. "Do you still have your black leather jacket?"

"Yeah. It's somewhere in my closet. Why?"

"I just came up with the best fucking outfit ever. Thank me later. Get out your white tight ass skinny jeans and your red top. Wear that with your matching red heels and leather jacket. You'll look so hot, I swear."

"Isn't it a bit much for a coffee shop..."

"No, it's fine. It's hella cute."

"You sure? He dresses so causally, I don't want to look too dressed."

"If you look too dressed, he can always undress you a little," she teased in a silky voice, and I laughed.

"Seriously, Luna."

"Yes, wear it!"

"Alright...what about my hair?"

"Straight. No accessories. Take your black leather bag."

"I swear to God you know my wardrobe better than I do," I murmured as I scoured my closet and dropped the needed items on my bed.

"Did you find everything?"

"Yeah, thanks."

"No problem. Now hang up and go get beautiful!"

With a smile, I shot back a quick "okay" and did as I was told.

---

Eminem's POV:

Spending all day in the studio as a rapper doesn't always mean you'll come out feeling refreshed with a dope beat. Some days you can't focus because you have too much shit on your mind. Today was one of those days where I just couldn't spit shit right. She had fucking invaded my mind. I pictured her dark eyes and I lost it. I kept trying to come up with shit that rhymed with Adrienne. Nothing worked. I finally sat down, sipping my Coke when my phone rang. It could be her, my mind persuaded, but after a couple second of my ring tone, I knew it was my baby.