An Everlasting Relationship by @XxSkater2Girl16xX

Hey! Just before I start this interview I would like to say a big, big thank you for @XxSkater2Girl16xX for letting me interview her! I am so honoured and happy! She is amazing and I am sure many of you guys know who she is! She has written so many amazing books that y'all have to go and read - if you haven't done already! :) 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this interview and here is the blurb:

It's the college life for Holly. Time for new experiences, new friends, old friends, and another handsome teacher. Well, professor, this time. Much to Jeremy's annoyance. Chris seems okay with it. That is, until suddenly it seems there might be someone who could actually take Holly away from him...

Book 1: A Proscriptive Relationship 

Book 2: A Surreptitious Relationship 

Book 3: An Everlasting Relationship

INTERVIEW

Q. You now have over 120,000 followers (or for old schoolers, fans) on this site. How do you feel about all this support? If you could say something to all of your fans, what would you like to say?

A. I like the sound of fans better. Twitter is for followers. My coworkers were actually teasing me the other day because I'm "famous" but that's not how I feel at all. Yeah, it looks and sounds like a lot, but since I don't see anyone in person it's like eh. But that aside, it feels really great and I love all my fans. I think all I can say is thank you and I hope you continue to enjoy my writing!

Q. Now, we all know that APR is getting published! How amazing was it to find out that your book will be on the shelves for many to read? Is it daunting as well as fricking exciting? I'll make sure to buy a copy!

A. Well....no. It's not getting published. It's being self-published. So it probably won't be in like Barnes and Noble. You'd have to buy the book online if you want it. So, nah, it's not daunting lol. Because the only people that know about the book are on here and they already know about it, so it's just cool we can all have a physical copy of the book. Because I was never going to traditionally publish the book, because of the type of book it is. So it's just cool that there will be an option for a hardcover soon! I'll buy a copy too!

Q. Now, the third instalment of APR is currently being written. What an we expect from An Everlasting Relationship? Any sneak peaks and readers for what to come ahead? What can we expect from Jeremy and Isaac?

A. Jeremy and Isaac will be akin to Chris and Jeremy. Isaac will be beat up. Chris will be jealous. Holly will have her shining moments. And they might have to team up with some unlikely allies.

Q. Also. Will gangs come back into AER as it is categorised into the action category. Can we expect some rather brutal fighting scenes and even...*gasp* a death?

A. Oops, guess I answered that before. Yep, there will be, because I don't care. I want gangs, and it's the point of the books, so yup. I don't think I'll kill anyone though. I'm saving that for a different story.

Q. What amazes me is how awesome you can write books and put your thoughts across on paper. Do you have a specific environment where you like to write? And do any lyrics from songs inspire you to write particular scenes?

A. I like to write when no one is around and I'm all alone. I can't write if I have to be self-conscious. I like to listen to music, but no, I don't think there are lyrics from particular scenes. It just helps to write like, violent scenes, to like 2nd Sucks or something. Angry music.

Q. What can we expect when you finish AER? Will you write another book? And what can we expect from some of your I fished books like AES? And also, how do you feel when you finish a book: Relieved? Sad?

A. I'll always keep writing books. After AER comes a rewrite of one of my old books and I'll be working on Robin Hood too. I feel relieved and sad. Mostly like, I'm ready to move on to something new now. It's an accomplishment.

RANDOM QUESTIONS

Q. If you were a scientist, or animal expert, which two animals would you combine together to make one epic animal?

A. Neither. I've watched FMA and Chimeras are baddddddddd.

Q. Let's see how imaginative you are; from this sentence of a book, write what you would think would happen next, maybe a paragraph. This is the starting line:

"Carrot always knew he was a psychopathic snowman, and his next door neighbour, who killed his loving wife named Twig, was on his hit list." Haha

A. He planned his revenge as best as a snowman could, but spring was rolling in and before he could do anything, they'd both melted into puddle. Haha suckers. (I'm actually not a fan of snow so I hate snowmen. I like snow the first time it snows and then after that it's a little bitch.)

Q. If you could have any job profession, what would you like to be, and why?

A. A detective. I love all that stuff. But I don't want to be a cop, so that'll never happen unless I'm a forensics investigator. So that's why I'm in the Forensics program at college.

Q. Do you have a favourite book? Have you read Divergent? Or, The Fault in our Stars?

A. I like Stephen King books a lot. I guess my favorite would be The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon. and I like Harry Potter of course. I haven't read Divergent (not my style) but I did read TFiOS and it was really good. I put it off for a while because it didn't seem my type but I loved it.

Q. Do you have any memorable and funny moments that has happened to you?

A. One time at work we were trying to think of names for my coworker Joe's band with items in the store and I came up with "Fatty Patty and the Love Dolls" and that was pretty funny. I work at Spencer's so we have tons of weird shit. And then the other day I raised my friends dog up to her ceiling but forgot there was a ceiling fan so I had to quickly drop the dog before it hit it. I was dying. And then I saw a sign on the highway that read "OUI WILL GET YOU ARRESTED" but I read it as "OUI WILL ARREST YOU" and I was laughing so hard because I thought it was a typo for "we" but Casey made me realize that it was actually "OUI" which us operating under influence and it wasn't as funny anymore. I was literally so excited there was a typo on the sign and it wasn't....

Q. Lastly, what is your favourite quote?

A. "Without you, there is no me." It's my trademark. And IF I SEE ANYONE STEALING THIS I WILL COME AND SLAY YOU. It's lyrics from my favorite band but to me they have dual meaning. As in without you (you guys, my fans) there is no me (the author). I'm getting it tattooed on my wrist when I have Vic write it out.

So, yeah. It's not everyday that you can interview @XxSkater2Girl16xX and I am so happy that I had the chance to do so! Please go and check out her books, she is amazing!
Also, I will hopefully be posting the interview that I will be doing with @cold_lady19 soon :)