21 and Older

*For anonymous, here is your one shot babe, you requested a story involving a student caught by his teacher being naughty in a BDSM club. I gave it my own twist though so I hope you like the results. All the best, xoxo ladydianna*

21 and Older

Jase quickly paid the cabbie and opened the door to step out onto the concrete sidewalk in front of the Spectrum, a new Gay BDSM club that some of the guys at school have been talking about. They kept making fun of the place, saying that it was a dive where the "queers" were beating on each other and fucking in public, and they continued on by saying that the place shouldn't have been allowed to be open in the first place.

Stupid Jocks, what do they know, especially if they have never been able to set foot in the place. They were all just disgruntled because they have never been able to make it past the door, even with the fake ID's they had paid out the nose for with daddy's money, they swore the ID's looked authentic,  and it got them in everywhere else, but not the Spectrum.

Little did they know that it wasn't really the identification it's the whole package you presented, the ability to act like you belonged; and those Jocks in designer jeans and letterman jackets or polo shirts and chinos stood out like a sore thumb.

Jase on the other hand, he was dressed to impress in his club gear. He made a very passable submissive in his skin tight leather pants that left absolutely nothing to the imagination and a harness over his  slender but muscled torso. He had made sure that his cropped dark brown hair was mussed just the right way and he added a touch of black mascara to make his sky blue eyes pop. He let out a deep breath and sauntered over to the where those big burly bouncers in leather were at the front entrance. They were simply mouthwatering in their leathers and one of them even had a whip strapped to his side and Jase felt his knees get weak by the sight.

"You got ID, pup?" The deep hoarse voice demanded Jase and he almost groaned as his cock twitched in his pants.

Jase smiled prettily and batted his long lashes at the big Bear and went to reach for his wallet. "Sure Daddy, anything for you." He purred and watched as both men sat up straighter and took notice of him. The one that asked for his ID smirked and leaned over. "You claimed, Boy, or are you a free agent?" He barked his dark eyes scanned my neck and wrists for any marks of ownership.

Jase leaned forward and bared his neck making sure his collar bones were prominent. "No one claimed sweet little me yet, but we will see." He suggested and batted his eyelashes some more.

"Go on in pup and make sure I can find you later on." The Bear demanded and lifted the rope waving Jase through.

Jase just smiled and wiggled his fingers and sashayed through the doors, not realizing the seriousness of his situation. He almost fist pumped in triumph. He was inside and he was going to have a good time even if it killed him. The guy at the door was cute but he didn't give Jase the shivers and that was what he was looking for. The only other time he can think of where a guy has set his heart to pumping was his Physics Teacher, Mr.  Luke Lambert. He is a tall mountain of muscle and he  looked like he belonged on the silver screen, not behind a college desk teaching Physics. The guy's brain is epic and he carried that no nonsense commanding air that made him hard the entire period of his class, it was a wonder he learned anything at all.

Shaking off all thoughts about his teacher, Jase refocused on his surroundings and the fact that he had successfully bluffed his way into the club; all that he had to do now was avoid big Bear and the hunt for better prospects, and with this crowd it shouldn't be hard to do.

The music pulsed and people were everywhere, subs were either naked or dressed as he was as they kneeled at their Doms feet or stood in the presentation position behind their chairs. Leather, lace, and harnesses, and skin was everywhere the eye could see. Jase happily sauntered up to the bar and ordered an Orgasm from the smirking bartender. He eyed the man's sexy ass as he turned to mix his drink, seeing that he was only wearing leather chaps and a cowboy hat, his naked bubble but on enticing display. He licked his suddenly dry lips, he would love to have the chance ride that cowboy into oblivion. The guy slapped his drink onto the bar in front of him and Jase went to pay, but a big hand snagged his wrist from out of nowhere and stopped him. He looked up at the owner of the hand and he nearly shit himself. "M..Mr. Lambert....um..." He stuttered not knowing what the hell to say. He just stared wide eyed up at the last person he had ever expected to have laid eyes on in this place.