The Mistress's Playroom: Part 1

SO MANY DEDICATIONS, SO LITTLE TIME! Piercingthehorizon, april20_, Meghan Floyd, TaylorGuilfolye-Tackett, Mocha Screams, YoshiePimental, Emily Burzynski, Kenyatte_Beiber, Baller248, leikaboss, Samijo29, Bipride Alex, Jinny Lesniewski, Mitacante, LilsAPoppin, Zulily, Ocarinamelody, It'sWynieBatches82, Vampluver_17, Stars1790, ClaireLouiseMorgan, Coleymom, PhamFernadez05,ChristyWood2, Blushing Girl, ImGonnaReadMofo, Lazy_Nerd, PrincessMoonGirlish, No1luckydog, Red Rum,Passion_Dance14, Crazied Blonde, Jasmines24, Katie2623, fearless6031, AlexandriaWilliams5, LovetheMafia, AjPheonixFire, ef_girl, Kemah TW, Cupcakelover1239, Milkyway3334444666, KkWaddle, Destiny3000, Purplespins, EmilyVictoria13, ZakiChowdhury, Monkeygal69, MiaFrescas, Mcdjuls,and CynthiaMaretka! If you aren't on here that means that Wattpad threw my newest fans list outta wack and everybody's mixed up which is annoying! BUT private mesage me and ill put you in the next chapter as a dedicaton! :D Love yah, Miss yah! Enjoy my lovelies!

"What's the safe word?" Kyrie mutters, blowing her breath against the long beefy growth, nestled in between his muscular legs. Her body just as ready and wanting to be touched, kissed and fondled by Miles' gentle caress. She tried keeping her eyes away from how gloriously delectable Mile's naked body looks before her. The way his chest muscles move as he takes in every breath.

The way his mushroom tip fits perfectly between her wet slits and upper lips. Her lips quiver for the taste of his burning arousal and her body aches for the sensation of being skin on skin- his sex in her sex.

She keeps her eyes glued on his flexed chest, rugged arms and beautiful craved V-shape leading down to his main attraction. Her heart tugs with anticipation as she brings the ball gag from behind her back, allowing him to see the excitement, the lust, and the desire etched into her blemish free face.

"We don't have one Mistress." Miles winks, glancing over Kyrie's body like a piece of his favorite candy. He could feel his length wiggling for her, wanting for her-needing for her to touch him in just the right spot to have him begging for release.

'Kyrie can't stop herself from smiling. Gosh, he's so sexy when he does that Kyrie thinks in her head, circling around his body slowly until she has a view of his perfect ass. Oh, yes I can easily chip a tooth on these cheeks. She thinks to herself, as she lets out a deep exhale. She could feel the intensity beating down onto her petite body as she places the ball gag between his plump lips, letting her nails dig into his firm backside.

Miles moans against the ball gag wanting his punishment already, his growth throbbing from pure desire and steaming hot need. He had no idea what to think as Kyrie takes out her blind fold, blinding his vision from her curvy hips, large full breasts and soaking wet panties.

Not being able to see her gives him slight disappointment. He's had his hazel eyes glued to her delicious body all day. Keeping him from it only rises a tiny spark deep within himself. A fire so small, yet so aggressive that he's tempted to break his restraints to take her some place she's never been before. How on earth could he even attempt to live without her everyday of his life? Answer is, Miles cant-not even if he wanted to.

With his ears, he can hear the clicking of Kyrie's heels against the hardwood floors, circling back to his arched back muscles and tightly clenched ass cheeks. Tonight, he's given Kyrie full access to his godlike body. They'd agreed on no limits and honestly, Miles couldn't be regretting it more that he is at this second. For the simple fact that he has no idea what's going on in Kyrie's sick little mind. The only thing screaming out to him is Please whatever you do, don't stick anything up my ass!

Never, ever has Miles been annually penetrated , just the thought of it makes his asshole clench in fear. He'd watched women dominants do that to their subs before and it terrified him to so much as to have Kyrie behind him for such a long time.

Just thinking about her naked kinky body punishing and penetrating his, only makes him want her to do it already. It's not that he's ever been interested in penetration but just picturing the only women he'll ever love, teaching him a this little lesson makes it all the better.

"You know Dog? You're extremely sexy tied up like that. You're so exposed and bare for me, but what I want to know is...How hard would you get for me if I...did..this." Kyrie smiles, bending over to take only the tip of him between her cherry red lips.

The warmth of her mouth, coating his perfect mushroom tip with her warm, sweet saliva sent Miles thrashing against his restraints. The only thing heard from the playroom is the clinging and chattering of the steel chains that Kyrie has bound him with and Miles' heavy gasps for air. He groans at the pure bliss and hunger that Kyrie has for him. If she keeps this up, he'd definitely have to reward her later. If he could walk.

Miles breathing gets heavy instantly, whimpering for her mouth to take all of him at one time. He knew it's impossible due to his inherited growth, but he needed more. He needed his hands free, to roam over Kyrie's succulent body as she licks, sucks and kisses very sliver of skin. He needed to be inside her desperately. Thrusting into her warm honeycomb so deep that she'd feel it in her stomach and so fast that she'd have whiplash after he was finished touching every square inch of her body with only his tongue.

He craved to hear her cry out in scolding hot ecstasy as he pounded into her with a very hard and forceful BANG. BANG. BANG. He can feel himself throb from just imagining it in his head and that's when Kyrie removed her lips from him quickly. Miles body convulses from the lack of sensation. He's never been this desperate for anybody to touch him like this before. This relationship has opened his eyes to everything he thought he'd never want and strangely his body can't stand to be away from it.

Miles has no idea what spell Kyrie has put on his body to make him feel the way that he does for her? He used to think that there wasn't enough sex in the world to get him to fall in love, but that was way before he'd show up 20 minutes late to work to see Kyrie catch the elevator, before he purposely got off on the wrong floor just to watch her work, and before he became hungry for her body and attracted to her cut throat authority. He'd loved this woman since he saw her walk into the building four years ago in ripped blue jeans and a "I'd tap that" T-shirt over her fully grown breasts.

"Oh my." Kyrie mutters, watching Mile's length twitch from too little sensation. Kyrie kept her eyes glued to it, taking the shaft into her fingers gently. Her lips come to his neck, placing a sweet kiss on his skin before she chirps something into his ears. Something that made Miles' whole world shatter into a million pieces where he stands, bound and wanting There's no way in hell he'd thought she'd do something so unoriginal and treacherous! The words that slip from her sparkling ruby red lips is something that Miles never thought he'd hear EVER.

"Pay back certainly is a bitch, isn't Master?"

Miles hisses, bucks and screams around the ball gag until Kyrie holds up her own ice dildo. Dear god, she's said just addressed him as her dominate, something that she shouldn't have done if she wants him to stay locked in these restraints. Miles has never been so attracted to Kyrie as is he at the very moment. He tries to resist the urge to cup her perfect ass in his hands and ram into her like he's going into battle. Tries and fails.

"Hey! Why are you whining? I thought you were my bad dog?" Kyrie teases, letting the cold stick slide down his sculpted chest. The burning cold erotic feeling has Miles nearly in a trance of pouring hot sex and desire. Miles closes his eyes in fear and prayer. Geez, he's never been so turned on like this before, not since he'd gotten into this lifestyle. He'd never be a smartass again when she asked for a safe word. We don't have one Mistress. What on earth was he thinking?!

Miles mumbles against the ball gag which causes Kyrie to play close attention to his mouth, and the burning fear deep into his eyes. Her eyes study his facial features carefully, capturing the delicious fear in his eyes along the pleading and begging carved into his muscles. She had no intentions of using her ice dick, but she needed to instill as much fear as possible. No stone left unturned.

Tonight Kyrie wanted to punish Miles with just her body and when she thinks that neither one of them can take anymore hot ridiculous torture, she'd let Miles take her so painstakingly hard that her whole body would collapse in exhaustion. She'd almost became addicted to the way that Miles body reacts to hers and as much as she likes to admit it, She cant help but regret shooting down his offer for vanilla sex. Just thinking about Miles's 10 inches of growth, slowly breaking barriers she never knew she had...Ugh, she couldn't wait much longer.