I've just fallen for my brother's best friend part 4

Please, please vote and comment. the more i get, the more i will post. but i just want to mostly hear what you guys think of the story so far.

and if you guys have any suggestions on which way you want the story to go, let me know.

and vote!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARIZONA'S P.O.V

OMG! I had just kissed Logan. And he had kissed me back. I couldn't believe it. The rest of the day passed in a blur. When people talked to me, I hardly listened. When teachers asked me questions, they had to ask me repeatedly. I was quiet on the way home with Zoe. She'd asked if I was I ok, but I just shrugged it off as me being tired.

I was lying on my bed with music playing in the background. I still couldn't believe it. Was it a dream? And did he really meant what he said? He had smiled at me when we parted ways. I had never seen him smile like that before. He looked so......

So happy!

Which made me happy. He likes me! God, when had I turned into one of those girls?

Oh, well.

I was still lying on my bed when I heard Alex talking downstairs. He was back from basketball practice. I went down to see who else was there, thinking maybe it was dad. He'd been very busy lately and we only saw a little of each other. I walked into the kitchen to see Logan drinking a glass of orange juice, while Alex was munching a sandwich down like there was no tomorrow.

"Hey. What's going on?"

"Oh, nothing. We were just gonna hang out here and watch a few movies." Alex chokes out as his mouth is stuffed full of his sandwich.

"God, Alex. Say it, don't spray it!" I literally need to wipe myself down. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see Logan looking at me, laughing.

"Ari, why don't you hang with us?" Logan asks me. I look at him and I see he really means it.

"Ok." I smile, which he returns.

God, I really have turned into one of those girls.

Oh, well. If you can't beat them, join them!

So we head over to the sofa and settle down for the ultimate junk/movie fest of 2009.

Should be interesting.

Yeah. That's an understatement!

LOGAN'S P.O.V

After an hour of watching Saw III, all hell breaks loose.

And I mean literally.

I was having fun, to say the least. I sat next Arizona, who was sat in the middle. It was a little strange at first. I mean, what exactly are you meant to do with the girl you haven't been able to get of your head for the past week and who you just passionately kissed at school.

Do you hold her hand? Put your arm around her shoulders and pull her close by your side? Well, that's one why to go if you want to get yourself killed!

So, I casually grab her hand and hold it in between us, so Alex can't see. I can see Arizona smiling a little. I smile back, which she notices and so she smiles even more. Which would look weird if Alex looked over at us. I mean, we are watching a scary movie, for crying out loud!

But I don't care. I feel invincible.

Soon after, we begin playing hand wars discreetly and are hitting each other softly without catching the attention of Alex.