Chapter One

This is the beginning of season 2. After Derek kills Peter. So hope you guys like it!

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW IT IS!! I NEED YOU GUYS FEEDBACK PLEASE!!!

_______________________________________________________________________

Leah's P.O.V

"Leah, we need to talk." My brother tells me seriously.

"Okay, what about?" I ask curiously

"You know how wolfs are stronger with packs?"

"Yes, Why? Are you trying to tell me you are thinking about starting a pack Derek?"

"Yes, and I have started a pack. His father was murdered and his mother is dead so be positive please. He also goes to your school and plays Lacrosse." Derek tells me.

"Whats his name?" I ask.

"Figure it out when you get to school. You need to get to school. So hurry up and get ready."

****Skip drive to school****

Stiles' P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

"Hey, Leah."I say as she walks up to Scott and I. I've always had a crush on Leah but I know she does not feel that way about me.

"Hey, Stiles! You look cute today." Leah says to me and I feel my face heat up.

"Awh, thanks, Leah." I smile as I try and hide my red face

Scott's P.O.V

Leah and I have know each other for a while. She is like my best friend. Stiles has a major crush on her.

"Hey, Leah!" I say happily then I look over at Stiles and his face is bright red.

"Hey, Scotty! How's life been for you?"

"It's been good now that Peter's dead maybe we can have some peace around here." I sigh.

"Yeah, maybe so." she says as she smiled weakly at me.

"Hey, Scott, Promise not to get mad at Derek when I tell you this?" She whispers.

"Okay, no promises though." I tell her.

"Okay well... Derek told me this morning that he was starting a pack, and its someone at this school but he didn't tell me who." Leah tells me in a worried tone.

"Oh. So, he didn't tell you who he just said he goes to our school?"

"Yeah, and he also said he was on the Lacrosse team." She tells me then I let out a small sigh and then I look over at Stiles who is waiting on us to stop talking.

"So are you guys going to practice or what?" She asks as Stiles and I just stand there looking stupid.

"Yeah are you gonna come?" Stiles asks her?

Leah then gives him the "famous" Hale look "Well duh Stiles I have to see who the new beta is!" She laughs.

"OKAY! OKAY! No need to be mean!" He shouts then Stiles and I go to the school building and then Leah goes towards the Lacrosse field.

_________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 will be up soon

Hope you like it.

Bye BBYS

Leah xx