Imagine: Seth, Roman, and Dean

Walking around backstage i was in my own world listening to the music blaring in my ears through my beats headphones. Miming along, minding my own business, i was taken by surprise when someone came from behind, grabbed me around the waist and put a cloth over my mouth. i tried to scream but couldn’t, before i knew it everything went black. 

When i woke up to someone was taping me around the face. “Wake up sweetheart” i started to open my eyes as I tried to move, my eyes widened as i realized i was unable to move. Standing in front of me was shield member Seth Rollins. “Hello sleeping beauty, nice of you to join us”
“What.. Wha.. What’s going on?!”
I looked around the room to see it in darkess apart from the single ceiling light that shon down on me. 
“Nothing you won’t like.. We promise”
“We?”
I watched ahead as I saw the two other members of the shield emerge from the shadows. Roman reigns walked over to me, knelt down and strokes up my thighs “yes we” 
I tried to struggle but it was no use. “No point in struggling sweetheart you’re not going anywhere for a while”
I opened my mouth to scream but almost immediately i felt someone’s hand cover it. Dean Ambrose lent down and whispered in my ear “no one is going to hear you scream sweetie, but don’t go screaming too much just yet.” He put a gag over my mouth, i tried to struggle but it was no use.
Dean walked over to where the other guys were standing in front of me. All three of them were staring at me. Looking me other. I was scared, a million thoughts rushing through my mind. Whether I liked it or not, this was going to happen but I wasn’t entering sure what that was..
Roman walks over to me biting his lip “that’s a very convienint dress your wearing” I looked down to remind myself what dress it was. It was my blue dress, my favourite dress. One that you can zip from the right down to the bottom at the front. *fuck* I thought to myself as roman reached over and cupped my breast. “These feel nice, lets see what they look like” roman reached to the zip on the front of my dress and pulled it down slowly. Licking his lips as he does. I tried to stop him but my hands were tied behind me, round the back of the chair. My legs were also tied to the chair. I was helpless. It suddenly because clear me what their intentions were. Roman unzipped my dress and pulled it apart revealing my black lacey underwear. Roman smiled at the sight of them as he looked me up and down. He stared at my breasts licking his lips. “You seem to have been prepared, first a dress that zips down the front and now a frontsie bra. Something tells me you wanted this.” I couldn’t deny I had watched every single one of the shields matches. Admiring how hot they all were, evening dreaming about them on occasion, but now this was happening even though it seemed like I was prepared. I wasn’t. Roman fondoled my breasts, I resisted at first but his touch was soft. He unhooked my bra at the front and pulled my bra apart, releasing my breats. He immediately leaned down and started to lick and suck on my left breast as he played with the other with his hand. He was so close to me, I could feel his erection through his trousers on my leg. He rubbed it against me. He soon moved his other hand from my breast getting lower and lower until he reached the waist band on my briefs. Without hesitating he slid his hand inside running against my clit. I threw my head back and moaned against my gag. I couldn’t resist anymore, his touch was too soft. He began to circle slowly picking up the pace when suddenly he stopped. He pulled his hand out of my panties and stood back where the shield were standing. He turnt to the rest if them “she’s wet.. But not wet enough in my opinion.”
“I can change that” Seth walked towards me, confident. Gazing into my eyes. He knelt down in front of me, not taking his eyes off of mine. He spread my legs as he stated to kiss my inner thighs. I tried to squeeze my legs together but he was a lot stronger than me. With one hand he moved my panties to one side as his tongue started stroking my folds. I moaned against my gag. Widening my legs, not resisting anymore. I couldn’t. The pleasure was too overpowering. I could feel myself reaching my climax and just before I was about to he stopped, pulled back and stod up. Looking down at me. “She’s ready for you dude… She’s dripping…” Seth looked at dean. Dean looked straight at me. An evil grin appeared across his face as he approached me. 
“Lets get you out of these restraints shall we doll?”
He bent down and undone all of the knots they had me in, tied to the chair. He was ready to hold me back down but was shocked when I didn’t resist. I raised my eyebrow at him giving him a devilish look back. “Hmm.. Boys.. It seems like girl wants to be our sex slave.. Well tonight doll face, your wish is our command” he picked me up by my hair and pulled me off of the chair and pushed me down onto my knees. I didn’t hesitate, I undone his belt and his trousers pulling his pants down with them. His huge erection was before my eyes. He reache round the back of my head and undone the gag as I stated to use my hands to stroke his length and massage his balls. As soon as he removed the gag I went straight to work with my mouth, licking and sucking his length as he threw his head back. The other two watched on, I could tell they were eager to have a go themselves. All of a sudden dean grabbed my hair and pulled me back. “Not so fast sweetheart. This isn’t how this is going to work!” I looked over to the other two to see they were completely naked, they’re erections on show. My eyes widened at the sight, dean helped me to my feet putting his hands on my hips as he slid down my black Lacey briefs. I kicked them off of me looking at all three of them as they all stod before me, naked, with their erections on show. Roman was the first to act. He sat down on the chair I had once even tied to and tapped his thighs at me, I knew what I had to do. I walked over to him and straddled him, lowering myself slowly onto his throbbing erection. I felt him stretch my walls as I put my hands around his neck for support. He placed his hands on my hips, helping to thrust himself in and out of me as we met a rhythm. I started to moan his name as he brought myself deeper onto him with every thrust it wasn’t long until I met, what was sure to be only my first, orgasm of the evening. Roman pulled me off of him quickly pushing me to my knees and shoving his cock in my mouth. After only a few thrusts he filled my mouth with his warm fluid, I swallowed all of him. Licking the evidence from his cock. Seth walked over to me and cupped my chin pulling me to my feet.
“This isn’t other yet..” Seth look my hand and led me over to a near by table. It was pitch black. I couldn’t see a thing, all I could see was the other members of the shield standing over near where the light was shining. I was in my own world when Seth picked me up and placed me ontop of the table, he kissed my neck as he forced me to lay back. His hands sliding up the outside of my thigh, I opened my legs inviting him in. He pulled me to the edge of the table at before slowly inserting himself inside. I arched my back with pleasure as I felt him slowly start to pick up the pace, my legs were like jelly at this point as I felt my second orgasm building up inside of me. I arched my back, moaning his name silently. He reached down and played with my breasts as be once again began to pick up the speed. I felt myself release around his cock. He quickly pulled out of me and shot his load all over my chest and face, I licked up what I could, laying there. Trying to catch my breath for a moment. I sat myself up on the edge of the table and went to jump off, but someone grabbed my arm..
“Where do you think your going” it was Ambrose.
“I.. I was just moving.” You lost your balance feeling the true effect of their assault. 
“Third times a charm, so they say… But they’ll be nothing charming about this” 
He spun me roud and pushed me down. My bum was in the air as I felt him caress my arse. Without warning he spanked me as hard as he could. I let out a little squeal as I felt the pain rush through my body. I moved myself forced trying to crawl away before he done it again. But he pulled me back, slamming himself inside of me. I screamed with a mixture of pain and pleasure as I felt him stretching my walls with every thrust. He didn’t slow down, he picked up the pace. With every thrust pushing himself deeper and deeper inside of me until he reached the spot. I screamed his name and he spanked me once more. “That’s mr Ambrose to you, we’re not on a first name basis darling”
“Sorry mr Ambrose” 
“That’s more like it” 
He continued his assault as I felt my legs weaken with every thrust. I felt my orgasm building inside me for a third time as his cock started to stroke my g-spot. I released myself all over his cock screaming his name and throwing my head upwards. A few moments later he filled me with his warm seed whilst digging his nails in my cheeks. He quickly pulled out of me and walked away. I leaned against the table trying to balance myself as I felt just how weak I had become from their attack. I watched all of them get dressed as I layed face down on the table, bum still in the air, panting trying to catch my breath.
“Better catch your breath soon sweetheart, that was only round one”