5: You Have An Operation (7-11)

Liam: (You're 7) As you were growing up, you kept getting tonsillitis quite frequently. You kept getting frustrated in the middle of the night, including Liam. You couldn't swallow, eat or breathe properly. Soon, you went to a doctor and were told that your tonsils had to be removed because they were too big. You held Liam's hand as you went into the hospital to go and get them out, you had to leave school because of this. "Li..." You said, looking up at him. He looked at you and took your hand as you sat down, "What's wrong Y/N?" Liam asked you, looking rather worried. "I don't know whether I want my tonsils out after all, I'll look weird without them" you said, making faces in your small pocket mirror. Liam chuckled, "Don't worry Y/N, when I was your age, I had to get my tonsils removed to, I had exactly the same problem as you,I was as terrified as you at the time but mum encouraged me and told me that everything was going to be ok in the end" Liam said, his eyes sparkling at every moment. "Okay" you said, still worried. "Y/N Payne?" The nurse called you, sticking her head round the corner of a room. You sighed and stood up alongside your brother. You changed into your hospital bed clothes and laid down on the bed, Liam was allowed to stay over night as he was in fact your brother. You went into the operation room, was given an injection and drifted slowly off to sleep. A little while later you heard voices call you. You rubbed your eyes and sat up, trying to talk but found that your throat was dry and you couldn't speak properly. You had to stay overnight for at least a week and eat jelly and ice cream, it was fine as you didn't mind.

Louis: (You're 8) Recently when Louis and you were racing on your bike, you went straight over your bike and landed on the ground, it was lucky that you wore you helmet but you'd always been a very sensitive girl, so you started to cry. Louis didn't mind when you cried, he thought that it was good in a way cos he knew that his little sister needed help so he could be right at her side. "Lou...I got stones in my knee" you trailed. Louis ran over to you and checked, "so you do..." Louis said. You started to worry and breathe heavy. "Baby girl, it's fine, you jut need to operate on that to get it out" Louis spoke. You nodded and Louis took you two to the hospital. You had changed and gone straight into the operating room. You were worried but to you, it was only minor so it shouldn't matter that much. The operation was done in a few hours but to you, felt like minutes. You had to stay over night for three days, just so that your knee healed so that you could go back to do what you've always loved, bike riding.

Harry: (You're 9) You were always a tomboy, so it wasn't hard for Harry to find you clothes when you went shopping together. "Hazza? Can I go to the skatepark?" You asked your brother, as you came down the stairs. He looked up, you wore a blue and white Jack Wills tracksuit, your New York snapback and your skateboard in your other hand. He looked at you as if you'd just been to Hogwarts. "Yees?" You said, looking at him, placing a hand on your hip. "What happened to my little baby sister?" Harry asked you. You rolled your eyes, "I changed" you said, "Yeah when you met that gang" Harry muttered. You heard him but didn't bother to respond. You ran out of the door and did a kick flip on your skateboard, going down the hill. The gang was four years older than you and yet, you liked joining in with them. (His POV) I can't let Y/N go on her own, if she gets hurt, it would be my fault. I know exactly where Y/N goes skating. I drove to the skatepark and parked up. I got out quickly and hid behind a bush, I looked straight in front of m and saw Y/N talking to the gang. "Alright, I did your dare Y/N, now it's your turn" I could see the anger in his eyes. "Bring it on" Y/N said. What the heck is she going to do?! I didn't hear what the guy asked her to do but she made her way over to the massive ramp where you could do a loop-de-loop. I gasped, she went down it so fast that she wobbled, it came up to the loop-de-loop and she got stuck, falling on her right arm. The gang laughed at her while she sat on the floor, holding her arm. "Oi!!" I shouted, making the gang run off. I went over to her, she was rolling around on the floor now, "Hazza, I think it's broken" She said, not even going to ask why I followed her. "It does seem that way, we better get you to the hospital" I told her, she nodded and I placed her in the car. She fell asleep in the car, until we got to the hospital. I woke her up and carried her inside, I explained to the nurse what happened, they were going to put Y/N in right away. "Y/N, baby, you'll need to have an operation right away" I spoke. She started to cry, the first time in two years, this broke my heart, it really did! "Baby, I promise it'll be fine" I said. "Are you sure?" Y/N spoke, I nodded. As she went into the operation room, I could see her crying. I wish I was there to hold her other hand but I can't...

Niall: (You're 10) You were having a mouth operation, you fell off the swing and your teeth came through your lip. It really hurt you, that you started to cry in Niall's lap. He comforted you until you were ready to go in for your operation. Niall could sit with you, as you found it better. You held Niall's hand as the nurse explained what would happen. "Alright Miss Horan, we will need to put stitches in your mouth to stop infections" the nurse explained. You nodded slowly, you're not usually scared of things so this didn't really bother you. (Your POV) I wasn't actually scared when I got the stitches in, yeah, they hurt, but doesn't everything?! "You were really brave today" Niall said, as we were walking to his car. "Yeah" I said, these stitches are really weird but I have to let them get better for two weeks.

Zayn: (You're 11) You had had an operation on your leg, one of your bones had twisted out of shape so it was sticking out. You sat on your hospital bed, looking at your bandage. You weren't allowed to take it off for a whole month, you sighed and rested you head on your pillow. Just then someone opened your door, it was Zayn. (Your POV) "Zayn!" I shouted, giving him a hug, "Y/N? Are you alright? How did the operation go?" Zayn asked. "I didn't feel a thing but I think my legs better" I said. "How long do you have to wear the cast for?" Zayn asked, "A month" I said, sighing. "Don't worry, I'm not letting you go to school with that!" Zayn said. You smiled and fell asleep.